How can I buy a Clochette

wpetrie79

LVoe Apple
Sep 8, 2009
I want to buy a Black Clochette to use for my Tadao but LV isnt letting me buy one because I don't have an Alma bag :sad:. I want to use it for my tadao as bag charm. I think it will look cute.

Any one knows how can they sell me a clochette???

I want to buy a Black Clochette to use for my Tadao but LV isnt letting me buy one because I don't have an Alma bag :sad:. I want to use it for my tadao as bag charm. I think it will look cute.

Any one knows how can they sell me a clochette???

My SA didn't care if I own a Alma or not. I was able to purchase one for $70 USD from my local LV. I hope this helped. Good luck

I wanted one for my keepall, but 3 stores in Toronto won't let me buy it because I don't own any piece that would need one. They said that it can only be sold to replace a broken one. I told them I wanted it for my keepall, and they all said that they can't sell it to me because it doesn't belong on a keepall and that they have to maintain the integrity of the keepall.
This just makes me want to buy a bunch of crappy key chain, put it on my keepall and walk around the LV store with it.

I wanted one for my keepall, but 3 stores in Toronto won't let me buy it because I don't own any piece that would need one. They said that it can only be sold to replace a broken one. I told them I wanted it for my keepall, and they all said that they can't sell it to me because it doesn't belong on a keepall and that they have to maintain the integrity of the keepall.
This just makes me want to buy a bunch of crappy key chain, put it on my keepall and walk around the LV store with it.
So petty but hilarious at the same damn time lol!! I was able to purchase 2 clochettes from LV in Indianapolis (Saks) over the phone. Some SA's just don't care what you already have or if your even eligible to buy some spare parts. Ordered several luggage tags from there too, again over the phone. I received them all in 24 hours. Try there if still interested.

Reactions: blondiekinz
So petty but hilarious at the same damn time lol!! I was able to purchase 2 clochettes from LV in Indianapolis (Saks) over the phone. Some SA's just don't care what you already have or if your even eligible to buy some spare parts. Ordered several luggage tags from there too, again over the phone. I received them all in 24 hours. Try there if still interested.
They'll sell me the luggage tags, but they won't allow me to buy the clochette. Buying over the phone is not allowed at the Toronto stores, I've tried to purchase the 2018SS Pochette Apollo over the phone and was told I need to come into the store. They won't even put it on hold till I arrive at the store.
I've shopped at LV in; Paris, London, Dublin, Vienna, Berlin, New York and Toronto. Each one have a different kind of snobbery/pettyness. I'm most bitter about the Toronto location because it's where I live,but the SA there don't like me because I shop all over the world. They want me to only purchaser from them and show loyalty. I'm not stopping... next stop is Taipei and Tokyo.

Reactions: blondiekinz
They'll sell me the luggage tags, but they won't allow me to buy the clochette. Buying over the phone is not allowed at the Toronto stores, I've tried to purchase the 2018SS Pochette Apollo over the phone and was told I need to come into the store. They won't even put it on hold till I arrive at the store.
I've shopped at LV in; Paris, London, Dublin, Vienna, Berlin, New York and Toronto. Each one have a different kind of snobbery/pettyness. I'm most bitter about the Toronto location because it's where I live,but the SA there don't like me because I shop all over the world. They want me to only purchaser from them and show loyalty. I'm not stopping... next stop is Taipei and Tokyo.
I know it's almost a year ago but did you get one eventually?

Does anybody know if you have a vintage Alma ( from '96!) you're eligable for a clochette? I'd love to have one for my Kenyan fawn epi Alma PM (though I'll probably have to dye it to match it LOL).

Hi!
I just purchased a vintage Alma on Kenyan Fawn. Did you ever get a matching clochette? I am curious because my bag doesn't have one. Thanks

Does anybody know if you have a vintage Alma ( from '96!) you're eligable for a clochette? I'd love to have one for my Kenyan fawn epi Alma PM (though I'll probably have to dye it to match it LOL).

Were you able to find out if you were able to get one? I wanted to purchase one for my speedy b 25. I feel I might lose those keys