How Boring can she Get? :) Plus a ?

divalori

Still Lusty
Mar 25, 2007
Well, as a reward for my overtime lately plus a little tax money thrown in, I took myself to my local outlet. Didn't have anything in mind, but knew I needed something.

Guess what I came away with? Plum large leather Carly, siggie and plum Hamptons wallet to match and patent red large Ergo! For less then one of the bags was retail!!

I always said I've never spent more then 235 on a bag and it still remains true :smile: And I've also decided that I'm a 2006/07 girl..I buy what are "classics" to me as nothing new trips my fancy. But its nice to add a little color into my collection of Whiskey Ali, camel medium Carly and black 06 Legacy Shoulder.

Now for my question, for those of you who own the patent Ergo..is there supposed to be something attached to the pocket zipper pull inside or is it just the chain + ring?? Mine has the chain + ring and I never bothered to compare it with the other red Ergo they had..wanna make sure I'm not missing a leather tab etc. Thanks! :yahoo:

Last edited:

SugarDaisy

~Lovely + Alive~
O.G.
Aug 31, 2008
I recently bought a brown patent leather Ergo and mine has that little ring on the inside as well. I'm glad that it's not just mine! I wonder why Coach would make it that way though. :confused1:I love her all the same though! :wlae:

BigP

0 bag attention span
Apr 8, 2008
GTA
The litle ring allows you to clip something to it so it won't get lost floating around in your bag. For instance, if you keep your keys on a trigger snap fob, you could clip it to the ring and always have an easy time finding your keys. I like to clip the end of my wristlet handle to the ring so that I can pull the wristlet out to get what I need without the potential for accidentally leaving the wristlet behind somewhere. I love my bags with the little ring inside!

edanna

~*One Wild Night*~
Apr 29, 2008
I don't have the Ergo, but I have the Madeline tote that has the D-ring inside. And like BigP said, it's there so you can attach anything without it getting buried with your other items. I too, attach my wristlet in there or my LV large Cles there for convenience.

kattykay

sofa king sexy!
Jun 8, 2008
new jersey
If you are taking about the little ring on the zipper, than yes its supposed to be there. It is like that on most factory bags.

divalori

Still Lusty
Mar 25, 2007
Well, I was specifically talking about the pull on the inside zippered pocket's zipper. I'm used to the D rings for attaching things, what I was wondering is if this zipper was supposed to have a leather something or other attached to the little gold ring at the end of the chain.

Didn't want to have a bag that something had fallen off of :smile: