How BIG is the biggest LV you would feel comfortable wearing or carrying ??

M

moreLV

Just curious.....I saw the new Galliera GM and its kinda big....would you be afraid it gives you too much attention ?

mariah9999

Lovin' LV
O.G.
Feb 17, 2008
Purseville
I think the biggest bag I have is the Monogram Cabas Piano Bag. It's actually probably not that big compared to other tPFers but the bigger my bag gets the more I try to stuff in it!!!

blue996

O.G.
Sep 11, 2006
Canada
The biggest bag I own is the Neverfull MM and I love it since it is so light. I thought I didn't like larger bags but after the Neverfull I would definitely consider another big bag.

M

moreLV

Seems like you guys arent shy about carrying your monograms around !!!!

peace43

O.G.
Nov 22, 2006
USA
The biggest bags that I have are the Cabas Mezzo, Lockit Horizontal, and Neverfull MM, and the Deauville.

SweetPurple

Aug 13, 2007
My biggest bag is the Mahina XL and I feel very comfortable wearing it!

I also have the Neverfull GM ... but hate carrying it because the straps kill my shoulders or hands when it's heavy, that and I use it for my laptop!

yeuxhonnetes

Resting B!tch Personality
O.G.
Feb 20, 2006
Larnaca, Cyprus
sandrafoo.com
my biggest are the Manhattan GM, Batignolles Horizontal, Mahina XL and Embossed Polly. i think since the Galliera is kind of hobo-shaped you would be able to pull it off, like the Mahina

buttons

Jul 9, 2006
Neverfull MM and BH are my largest shoulder bags. Damier Speedy 30 is my largest handbag.

Bagluvluv

ALMA HUNTER
O.G.
Aug 16, 2006
My biggest is the Chelsea...and I love it to pieces but many ppl say that its a little too big for everyday...lol.....

I like big bags!!!