how big is a wapity?

my keys aren't huge, it's the remote on my car key that takes up a lot of room. I have my house key, my office key, and my car key. Stupid BMW keys :suspiciou

allison said:
my keys aren't huge, it's the remote on my car key that takes up a lot of room. I have my house key, my office key, and my car key. Stupid BMW keys :suspiciou

Oh yea,they are big..I'm sure you'll be able to fit those in there. Have you gone to LV to see if all those things fit in there before you buy one?

jasanna143 said:
Oh yea,they are big..I'm sure you'll be able to fit those in there. Have you gone to LV to see if all those things fit in there before you buy one?
The closest LV is an hour away so I haven't looked at this piece in person yet (truthfully, I was never really interested until recently). I might take a road trip up there this weekend though.

That might be the best bet. Hey, if it works out, then you can get it since you're already there. If not, then maybe you can find something else that strikes your fancy. If you find nothing else, then you can enjoy all the beautiful bags!

jasanna143 said:
That might be the best bet. Hey, if it works out, then you can get it since you're already there. If not, then maybe you can find something else that strikes your fancy. If you find nothing else, then you can enjoy all the beautiful bags!
:lol: that's the plan. I also want to drool on....er at the beautiful Chanel's next door.

allison said:
I have a ROKR phoen so it looks like it would fit. I just hope my keys would fit. My keys and my phone are my main concerns.

Mine too. My phones too big height wise. :cry: It's (2.3"W x 4.4"H -excluding the antenna, 0.9" Depth.

The wapity: 4.3" x 3" x 1.7" ( according to eluxury site)

Darn it!!!!!!! If it weren't for the dumb stub of an antenna it would maybe barely fit, probably tight though...It's the Treo smartphone. GRRR:mad: Whomever made it wasn't THAT smart...cuz they weren't smart enough to make it a smidgen smaller...ugh..:sad:

I keep thinking...what else could I use it for?? I'm going to the LV store this Sat. I'm thinking I'm going to get the pochette accessoires (the bigger one). Then I think...darn, if only my phone and keys fit in the wapity. I'd get that also. Perhaps the cell phone case w/ the "D" ring. Anyone have that?? If so...likes/dislikes??

Btw, I just got a Speedy 30 last weekend. An early Wedding Anniversary gift. Love it!:love: It was between the Speedy 30/cabas piano/and possibly the perfo speedy 30. Wasn't too sure about the holes on the perfo. I have the white mc speedy, I wanted something with room...so decided since I love the speedy shape so much to go with the speedy. But which one??? The "green" perfo speedy or the mono speedy 30. Well...when I looked at the perfo in person...I didn't get that "Ooohhh, awww" feeling...so LOL I got the mono speedy!

So.....Now I got 3 speedys. Hmm...(I should post on the "Speedy Gonz. thread) LOL!! The other speedy is the cerise.

I want to get a pochette to put all my lil things in and then into my speedy...so everything isn't moving all over the place. If I do that then what need is there for the wapity?? Hmm...Wallet? Nope, I use my Ludlow. Cuz I plan on just throwing it in my speedy, or whatever bag I'm using. I need the pochette cuz I want to be able to throw my emery boards, and nail nippers, pen, lil pill case for (tylenol) in there, etc. And the emery board is like 8"long. So the bigger pochette seems like a go.

I want the W A P I T Y too!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:blink:

Any ideas/thoughts??
Thanks!

I hope this helps...I also wasnt sure how big it was and was undecided on getting it but I had to see it in person and try it out to LOVE it and I do~!!

let us know what you decide and post some pics~!!

mewlicious: love your pics~! whats that MJ heart thingy in your pics???

Attachments

• DSCF1087.JPG
    DSCF1087.JPG
    207.3 KB · Views: 70
  • DSCF1053.JPG
    DSCF1053.JPG
    131.4 KB · Views: 57
  • DSCF1022.JPG
    DSCF1022.JPG
    133.8 KB · Views: 50
I wasnt sure about the size either, but I ordered it off the net anyway because I figured I can always return it. When I got it it seemed bigger than I imagined (which is a good thing for me) and I can fit my phone, keys, cash and CC's inside.

texaschic231 said:
I hope this helps...I also wasnt sure how big it was and was undecided on getting it but I had to see it in person and try it out to LOVE it and I do~!!

let us know what you decide and post some pics~!!

Thanks for the pics! Hmmm....LOL I'm trying to figure out...What could I put in that darn wapity! LOL!!!!!!!!!!!:blink: Wish it wasn't so darn cute!!!
heehee!

I'll have to post an update on what happens after I visit the LV store this Sat. We'll see what happens.... I guess I just need to ck. everything out in person. Just hard to narrow things down....<sigh>

It's sort of weird. It looks a lot smaller than you'd expect *but* it holds a lot more than you'd expect. From the outside it looks itty bitty, but I guess because of the depth, you can fit a lot in there. I almost bought one, but I made the mistake of shopping with my mom and she flipped out when she saw how tiny it was, and made a stink about "wasting money". :wacko:

i'm planning on buying a white MC one soon, and i need it to replace my bulky wallet when i'm out on errands/etc...

gonna hold: all my cards (id, credit cards, debit cards, store cards like petsmart and albertsons etc, and gift cards), some folded bills for quick cash, and the ipod/earphones if needed. my car key is on my panda so i would never hide that! and my house keys are on the gucci.. which i guess could go inside it, but i don't need to lug it around everywhere. :smile:

gosh. this forum is so bad for me. ahha. :nuts: