how big are your wallets chickies (size, not $$$)

1. i'm still trying to decide about my b-bag le compagnon & thought it might help if i ask around & see what you gals are toting :smile: ...and if you've got pictures to share, that's even better!!!

2. after spending years looking for the perfect wallet, i now carry a compagnon (olive). the most user-friendly wallet i have ever carried!

3. bama-girl, i am currently carrying a fendi wallet which is the exact same style as the LV french purse ;)

4. I use a large Maxx NY green wallet that holds my checkbook. I am really rough on wallets for some reason and never get more than 6 mos out of one and because of that I haven't bought a designer wallet yet. Maybe its time to try!

5. I have the Dior Gaucho wallet (16?cm) which is the size of the compagnon and I have a LV epi compact wallet which is almost half size of the dior and if I take the city I can take the dior but into my first I use the LV because I have still enough room for my other stuff with the Dior it's not much space left. I'll take pics tomorrow with both so you can have a better idea.

6. I used to switch out my wallets to match the color of my bags. (Get a life, right?)

Now, I've ditched them all and just use Louis Vuitton's "Zippy Organizer." I love it!!!! Its big enough to hold a checkbook, or even a passport, and I think the monogram canvas goes with everything. When I carry a small bag, I switch to LV's "Zipped Compact Wallet."

(See them @ elux)

[​IMG][​IMG]

7. i carry around this funky turquoise quilted number with caramel stitching and caramel leather interior, but with lime green silk lining. I dont know who made it... but its really fun. Its the size of a normal checkbook ;)

its super-fun and fabulous!

8. I love my Compagnon, it's black and goes with everything, super roomy
    to hold lots of stuff, but looks clean and neat all zipped up!

9. I also carry a LV zippy - it holds everything! I think it may be an inch or 1/2 inch on one side bigger than the Compagnon. I think either one is a great choice.

10. I love the LV Zippy...I think it is very classic.
    What is the interior like & what is the retail price?

Thank you,
    Regards,

J:smile:

11. The interior is great--tons of pockets and sections to stay organized. Interior pics are available at eluxury.com, search on "Zippy Organizer."

12. thank you all soooooooooo much for your replies :flowers: ...after trying out my stuff in miss bordeaux & carrying her around in a ziploc baggie on my errands today (lol!!!), i've decided she's a keeper :love: ...i really do need a bigger wallet & she's the 1st good one i've ever bought myself...plus, she's in my favorite b-bag color & i'm already getting used to the new size :heart:

13. keep her aaallabama, that's my dream wallet!

14. Yay! I was just about to tell you to keep her! Like, didi, the le compagnon is my dream wallet, too. :love:

15. awe, thanks ladies, AR can make dreams come true for you too!!!

p.s. and no, i don't work for AR (couldn't resist!!!) :P

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice