How big are the bracelets?

they are all one size and i have a 6.5 tiffany's bracelet that is sorta big on me so i am more like a 6. basically the bangles fall off my hands which is why i dont have any.

i am thinking of buying some and just using them as decorations in my room.

I have a bangle and it feels like it wants to fall off of me! But I love it. If you have small hands, then it will definitely fall off. Maybe Coach will make smaller ones in the future. This is the first year they made bangles (I think) so these size issue will be perfected later on. Just wishful thinking! :smile:

They are *really* big - they literally slide right off my arm :crybaby: Sad too because I was really hoping the nail head ones would come a bit smaller ... my SA said, however, that at least 50% of the people who try them on can't get them over their wrist.

Are you talking about the bracelets in general, or the bangles? I measured my bangle it was about 8.5 inches around.

I guess I am part of the 50% lucky enough to be able to wear them as you can see below.:graucho:

Attachments

• DSC00551.JPG
    DSC00551.JPG
    130.9 KB · Views: 41
  • DSC00552.JPG
    DSC00552.JPG
    141.5 KB · Views: 42
They are *really* big - they literally slide right off my arm :crybaby: Sad too because I was really hoping the nail head ones would come a bit smaller ... my SA said, however, that at least 50% of the people who try them on can't get them over their wrist.

I'm one of the 50A% that the bangle DOES NOT fit. :sad: And it kills me because I love them.:crybaby:

Ok, granted I have fat hands......but I have gold bangles that fit, but for some reason, these don't budge. I just tried on the legacy striped one and gave up.

awww, that's kind of a dissapointment now to hear that even though the smaller sized bangles aren't any smaller in diameter :sad: what a bummer. i really wanted a stripped one!!!! I am so not convinced yet..hehhee, i really have to try it on for myself at one of the coach stores that have it.