How bags are delivered to stores...PICS!!

1. Neiman Marcus
    Dismiss Notice
  1. So strolling through Valleyfair after a Movie at Santana Row, * Little Miss Sunshine* and passed by Louis Vuitton, didn't go in...*yes, very proud of myself* but saw 2 men with 2 carts coming towards me...and then as I pass the front door, stops..Hmmmm....I think to myself...and one pops in and so I took this opportunity to snap a picture...

I have always wondered how these bags got to the store, I always asumed that it would be in one of those armored trucks that the driver always kept driving and is bulletproof but I guess they just get delivered like any other packages...?

The mystery is solved...:lol:

[​IMG]

2. I want to be his new friend!

3. Ditto!:lol:

4. Hey Khoi , how about I distract the guy and you :ninja: grab a box and run as fast as you can!:graucho: ......50/50 OK:supacool: ??? J/K:P

5. Ha...who wants to bet he doesn't even care what's in those boxes. :lol:

6. LoL! Great Idea!!! :nuts:

7. aaargghhh... i wanna be hist girlfriend :girlsigh:

8. Agree, but I bet that shipment is heavily insured.

9. ^ :roflmfao:

10. I thought so too! :shame:

11. I would stalk him if I was there. :lol:

12. wow, you're like paparazzi. well, only to LV delivery men...LO:yahoo: :roflmfao: L :roflmfao:

13. Does he have a package for me? :graucho:

14. Oooooh! I wonder what new goodies they got?!? I would love to get a super new handbag! I've been trying to decide which LV Store to go to...looks like I'll have to check out Valley fair's new stock.;)

15. It seems like he has a big package for you... :graucho:

HAHAHA. WOW. When I was last in LV in April, a guy just like that had one of those carts delivering packages to stores... and I thought to myself "I wonder who exactly those are going to..."

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice