How are your sales?

Grace123

Hopelessly Obsessed
O.G.
Nov 12, 2006
I can't believe slow it's been on ebay for me lately. I've got the best stuff that I've ever had listed at rock-bottom prices and no one's buying. :wtf:

I have tons of watchers, tons of questions and requests for photos or information, all of which I've cheerfully answered, but it's all for naught.

Is the economy really that harsh???? :shrugs:

The first week of May everything was selling like crazy, and for great prices. It must have been the first wave of stimulus checks or something! This week has been very slow! Oh well, it was great while it lasted! ;)

I can't believe slow it's been on ebay for me lately. I've got the best stuff that I've ever had listed at rock-bottom prices and no one's buying. :wtf:

I have tons of watchers, tons of questions and requests for photos or information, all of which I've cheerfully answered, but it's all for naught.

Is the economy really that harsh???? :shrugs:

SAME!!!! I can't believe how long it's taken me to sell things. I've had the same bag listed for 4 months and it just sold, of course to a NPB!:cursing:

Maybe that's my problem, I don't ship internationally. I had the WORST experience when I did ship overseas once and I vowed never again.

Maybe I should give it another try? :shrugs:

Make sure your international buyer is aware that she has to pay customs fees if required. State that in both your auction and paypal invoice. Say that declaring it as a gift does not always let buyer get away with payment, this is especially true to UK, Brazil, and Indonesian buyers. UK customs is pretty strict of late, they inspect parcels marked 'gift' and tax anything they deem worth in excess of 36 GBP (US$72).