How Are Your Parallel Parking Skills ?

1. How are your parallel parking skills ?

I'm not a master at it but I'm pretty good.:yes:

2. I am not at all embarassed to say....

I absolutely SUCK at it. I don't even attempt it.

I am a good driver but the whole back and forth thing just aggravates me so much I can't even stand to try it.

3. I'm actually fairly awesome at this.

My best car skill would probably have to be speeding though ! :graucho:

4. Ditto :yes:

5. I am also awful tr444!!!! Whenever I have to parallel park I either try once if no cars are around- or I just drive by the amazing spot! Ha. I will make someone else get out and park my car. It is sad...

6. I'm so bad at it...whenever I can I try not to put myself in a situation where I'd have to parallel park.:sad:

7. I can and do parallel park with less than one inch of space between my car and the one in front and my car and the one behind. :yes:

8. Oh boy, I hope no MEN see this thread....cause you KNOW what their gonna say......

9. I live in NJ and also drive in NYC at times... I HAVE to be good at it if I don't want to pay a billion dollars to a parking garage. :lol:

I have to admit, I'm jealous of other parts of the country where they have non-parallel parking ON THE STREET. My DH's hometown has that and it's so awesome! Fits more cars, too.

10. Hahaha OMG I'm so terrible. I've paralleled parked sucessfully once-for the driver's test.

I believe parallel parking is the reason God invented valet parking!

11. i'm ridiculously horrible - i've done it successfully once on the street, and it took 15 minutes and two outside-the-car helpers.

12. I either nail it on the first try or completely blow it and have to drive off.

13. I haven't found the need to parallel park here in Raleigh, although that could be because I try to avoid parking altogether. I think my parking skills are excellent (all you have to do is park between the white lines) but my mom has a heart attack whenever I park. Maybe I need to get out and practice more? I'm getting my license in October!

14. I am sofa king good! OK, not good at many things, but I can do this. Many years of going to the beach in a big car with a bunch of girls, I had to get good.

15. I can do it, but I suck at it when it's a round driveway. (And do I get close to the curb? Well, that's another question entirely!)

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice