How are your GST holding up?

ItsMyWorld

Dec 28, 2006
I am particuarly interested to hear from those who have the "new" caviar v. that that was out before around June 2007-ish. I am seriously considering one but I worry about the sag. I am really in to structure. :P And photos would be great too. I searched but didn't pull up a lot of information.

Mine is not the new caviar. I bought it over 2 years ago, but it has held up marvelously! Still very structured. However, I don't use it that often so perhaps that's the reason why. I love it though. Good luck.

My GST (old caviar) holds up really well. I've had it for about a year now and have used if fairly often (maybe 2-3x a month). It has softened a bit; it doesn't feel to boxy under my arm anymore!:tup:

I posted these pics in the action thread a couple of days ago. My GST is full here, and you can see that the base is still ok. No sagging at all! ;)

Attachments

• GST1.JPG
    GST1.JPG
    157.1 KB · Views: 152
  • GST2.JPG
    GST2.JPG
    143.6 KB · Views: 120
I have new GST and I bought it in the brown seasonal colour about 4 months ago and use it ALOT, it is holding up pretty well- the only fault is that on the edges the colour is fading a little, however this is very small and slight.