How are your calfskin In The Business flaps holding up???

BagAddict4Ever

Falling In Love...
O.G.
Aug 29, 2010
I just purchased the calfskin ITB flap in red and love it but want to be sure it will stand the test of time. I am a bit nervous with quality issues. Can anyone who purchased the calfskin and had it for a while let me know how it is holding up and if you have had any issues.

Congrats on your red ITB! So now you have a lovely trio!

My bag is just ~2 weeks old and I am also interested to know how it keeps its quality over time. I am not much worried, however!

I just purchased the calfskin ITB flap in red and love it but want to be sure it will stand the test of time. I am a bit nervous with quality issues. Can anyone who purchased the calfskin and had it for a while let me know how it is holding up and if you have had any issues.

Hi! I have the red calfskin and navy vinyl ITB flaps which I got early this year... I think back in February when they first came out. I have been using my ITB flaps way more than my classic flaps and I LOVE IT! They've held up pretty good and never had issues. They're my go to bags. I would love to get it in other colors :smile:

Hi! I have the red calfskin and navy vinyl ITB flaps which I got early this year... I think back in February when they first came out. I have been using my ITB flaps way more than my classic flaps and I LOVE IT! They've held up pretty good and never had issues. They're my go to bags. I would love to get it in other colors :smile:

Thanks. I wanted the red that came out at the start of the year but it was sold out. I am happy I was able to get my hands on this red one. I still have in wrapped because I wanted to see how it was working out for those who brought them and had them a few months. I have to agree with you about liking a bit better then the classics. It is so much lighter which is such a plus.