How are the sales for the sellers here at PF lately?

Power

Mar 23, 2012
Unfortunately the past couple of months have been dreadful and slow for me. A lot of watchers on my listings but no takers. :/
Will sales pick up again next month?

Unfortunately the past couple of months have been dreadful and slow for me. A lot of watchers on my listings but no takers. :/
Will sales pick up again next month?
The items I have put up for sale lately have hung around for a while and then sold for quite a low price which is a shame but its better than nothing :smile:

Hopefully sales will pick up!

Sales seem to be a little bit off...don't know whether its due to payroll taxes,
paying off holiday bills, bad weather & not encouraging signs with regard to the
economy.

Do what you need to do & hope for the best....things turn around when it is
most unexpected

I list mostly on Bonanza and infrequently on eBay but have had a few sales (mostly Hermes scarves). Had two items on ebay with lots of views and watchers but no sales yet. (I prefer Bonanza because I can leave listings up indefinitely.)

I just sold a bunch of designer stuff last week, I was surprised at how fast they sold! I guess I just got lucky. But I did list one more item and it's not selling so far. No watchers. But this usually improves as the listing gets closer its end. Hopefully.

It's been really slow for the past few years... Before the economy went into a tailspin, I'd say 90-100% of my items would sell each week, with lots of bidding wars... Oh, those were the days, back when selling was fun. :-P

Since then... Meh, maybe a quarter to a third sell each week, if I'm lucky. Sales are inconsistent, there's a LOT more buyers scamming people (it seems), and price paid/demand just isn't what it used to be... the market is now overly saturated with the items I sell, and ebay/paypal and shipping fees keep going up... I'm lucky to break even any more. :-/

I had a Christmas rush, then it was quiet for awhile, then a nice little rush last week - I'm thinking along the same lines as others here - that it's due to tax refunds. Not expecting things to turn around though, which is why I've slowly cut back on sales and turning back to just buying for myself, and only selling pre-owned items here and there whenever the closet gets cleaned out...

I've sold three things, but two other things didn't sell. Although I'm not surprised my Chanel and Jimmy Choo shoes sold. I was trying to sell a bag of a lower brand name and weird style and no one wanted it, so I'm not really sure what to do with it.

My sales (knock on wood) have been great lately. Christmas was a little slow but after Christmas my sales picked up, I have sold over $25,000 in bags and jewelry since January 1st! Last year I went almost 2 months without a sale.

November, December and most of January were the slowest months for me last year (well January is this year). Cannot explain it. Last summer, which is supposedly the slowest time, was extremely busy for me.

Sales seemed to pick up right around the holidays and shortly thereafter. Lately, they seem to be hard to come by. I'll have many watchers, but no takers.

Hopefully with Spring around the corner, sales will pick up again.
Fingers crossed.