How are the B's doing???

1. I thought they were going to be a massive hit - like the spy ... but I see more threads on the spy (a real winner in my book) ... and I see NO ONE carrying a B - not in Hong Kong anyway ...

Are they selling well elsewhere? Seems like there are tons of them to be had on eLux or Saks ...

2. I think they're "big" ish in LA. I tried to find one and finally did at Barneys, but Neiman Marcus had a order/wait list for them! The medium sized ones... not the super huge ones... :smile:

3. like this one...
    [​IMG]

its the one i have.. i love it.. but i can see its not for everyone :smile:

4. I would totally love to have a patent leather B bag in a crazy, bright color like red or blue. The price on these bags are prohibitive, though, that I'd rather spend that kind of money on a more "safe" choice that I won't shove to the back of my closet.

5. I am not a fan :shame: and I don't think they would be around for as long as other Fendi styles. I couldn't be wrong though.

6. yeah.. its definately not for everyone, I loved it when I saw it... heee its a really fun kitchy style... will it have lasting power? probably not as its not teh most functional (like the spy) :smile:

7. I have the brown calfskin one and I love it, but I don't love it that Sharon Stone's carrying it. Don't like her, so I hope I see more pictures of my favorite celebs carrying it soon!

8. Fendi inside Bellagio...Las Vegas had several in their window last week. Not a fan, but if someone is looking for one, maybe give them a call.

9. Reese Witherspoon with black Bbag.

10. I love tan/black bbag in small. I am calling my local stores for it.

11. I saw the black with lace a few months ago and fell in love with it. but its 5000!! for heaven sakes, i love it but not enough to spend that much. i am looking for a safer bet...perhaps the tan in the med. I think this bag is for selected bag lovers...thats why I want one!! :love:

12. i have yet to see one around here other than on stores shelves.

13. i've seen one chick carrying a tan/black one... :smile: i guess i just thought they were "big"ish cuz of the wait list at NM?? oh well

14. I'm not a fan of it either. I keep on thinking about someone's comment that it looked like boobs.

15. HAhAH i do have to admit the tan/black ones sort of do look like boobs... because of the erie flesh tone of the tan... trippy! LOL

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice