How Are Jungle Dots Pieces Holding Up?

Jul 28, 2016
I just bought a Jungle Dots Palm Springs PM in new condition (!) on Fashionphile. For those who have pieces from this line, how are they holding up? Any paint chipping? Also, do you have trouble matching the colors with your wardrobe? Thanks for the info!

I just bought a Jungle Dots Palm Springs PM in new condition (!) on Fashionphile. For those who have pieces from this line, how are they holding up? Any paint chipping? Also, do you have trouble matching the colors with your wardrobe? Thanks for the info!
Like most of these printed-canvas collections, there was a lot of chipping reported when the collection came out. So be careful, especially toward the edges of the bag.

Like most of these printed-canvas collections, there was a lot of chipping reported when the collection came out. So be careful, especially toward the edges of the bag.
I confess that I was particularly curious about your thoughts on this print, as I really value your opinion on the forum. May I ask what are your thoughts aesthetically on this print in the PS PM?

I confess that I was particularly curious about your thoughts on this print, as I really value your opinion on the forum. May I ask what are your thoughts aesthetically on this print in the PS PM?
That’s flattering. Thanks for your kind words.
The print is nice and bold, but not really anything I would buy. Nevertheless, I especially liked the red/blue combination (not sure that was available in the backpack). If you love it, go for it. Listen to your gut. I find myself going for more traditional Vuitton pieces these days.

Reactions: shesaiddestroy
That’s flattering. Thanks for your kind words.
The print is nice and bold, but not really anything I would buy. Nevertheless, I especially liked the red/blue combination (not sure that was available in the backpack). If you love it, go for it. Listen to your gut. I find myself going for more traditional Vuitton pieces these days.
Thanks for the assessment, Fabuleux! I appreciate it! :smile:

Reactions: fabuleux
I have the toilette in red/blue and use it everyday in spring/summer. There IS paint chipping but i love it and don't care. But i will not but another painted item from LV.