How are all my NY or eastern bloggers doing w/ the snow?

I was lucky because my college was closed anyway for Lincon's Birthday, so my mom and I went to Target so I could get some Luella Bartley stuff. And my brother was off from school too 'cause his school, Xaverian High School in Brooklyn was closed, so he came with us. I'm just dreading going to class tomorrow, I have to take 2 buses (the one that goes to the mall, and I'm not allowed to go in because I have no money!) and then I have a really far walk down to class, and I'm hoping that they cleared the sidewalks so I don't fall.

Who else thinks that its ridiculous that the public school kids had school? I didn't have a snow day when I was in high school (I graduated in June), but they really should've had off today.

At least you got some things accomplished today. I heard it's about 2 ft of snow on the ground and cars are covered..:blink: Man, that's a lot of snow! Makes me want to go snowboarding again! We never had snow days when I was back home on the east coast either but that was way back when.