How annoying when you miss the delivery man...

lizzyo100

CC..CC..CC..CC..CC
Dec 7, 2008
It is just so frustrating....
I have been patiently waiting for my new Chanel jumbo flap from overseas for a week now and managed to miss the delivery guy today....AAAAARRGHHHHH
I kept tracking the parcel online and jumped with joy to discover that it had cleared Australian customs yesterday.
I went into work extra late today in the hope I'd catch the postman, but nononono - when I arrived home later that day no parcel, just some paperwork in postbox 'sorry we missed you'....
How can I have a good night sleep tonight??? I am too excited.
I will be the first person at the local postoffice tomorrow, that is for sure...:yahoo:

:pout: Yeah, it's really annoying when that happens, but it's well worth the wait when you finally get to open your package and see a Chanel beauty :yahoo:
Looking forward to seeing the pics!

I hate that too! I stayed home all day yesterday and today waiting for my Maxi to arrive. She finally did an hour ago. Neiman Marcus doesn't give out tracking numbers so that drove me crazy!!

It definitely is annoying when that happens! And then waiting for the next day to come is the longest time of your life! When it happens to me, I end up not sleeping at all until I finally get the item in my hand.

..... this's why I call up courier companies and post office, and make an arrangement with them so they'll always sign on behalf, and leave the parcel by the back door :graucho:

normally its always the same driver, doing the same delivery route anyway, so they get used to the sign & leave routine pretty quick

I know what you mean...I have been waiting for my two Chanel babies for a whole day and yesterday I thought I'd run some errands...and I missed the mailman by 15 minutes!!!

But I got them from the post office last night though and I LOVE THEM!!! :smile:

i agree!
when my chanel arrived, i missed the delivery man!
none of my roommies were home :sad:
so the next day, after class i had to take the bus (sucks being a student :sad: but ia lso don't have a drivers license eeeep!) and get it. except the girl at the post office was very rude to me telling me that i needed proof of my school address...