How and when did your Mulberry obsession start?

Chaz, You are size 6/8 you have no need to be envious of her.I bet clothes look great on you.

I might be skinny but I certainly don't have they innate sense of style she has!! And as I've said before,if I could be curvier I would be,like a shot!! Maybe when my pnd passes and I get more of an appetite back I will do.I look like an ill person most of the time so not a good look!!

Am I the only one who think`s she just look`s like a Junkie , Don`t get it at all.She`s got cr** skin, really bad teeth and her hair Yuk !!

I don`t get it at all:confused1:

Am I the only one who think`s she just look`s like a Junkie , Don`t get it at all.She`s got cr** skin, really bad teeth and her hair Yuk !!

I don`t get it at all:confused1:

I take it you'd be in my OH's camp of "skanky drug addict b****d"?! I don't particularly like the way she looks (get the feeling she'd look waaaaaaaaaaaaaaay too thin and gaunt in real life) but I looove her clothes!

Who? Me or Kate Moss?!! Hahahaha!!!:roflmfao:

OOps , sorry so carried away I forgot to put a name in, It just makes me cross to think that my girls are growing up with people like this as role models and seen to be cool.
If my girls turned out anything like her I would feel a complete failure

OOps , sorry so carried away I forgot to put a name in, It just makes me cross to think that my girls are growing up with people like this as role models and seen to be cool.
If my girls turned out anything like her I would feel a complete failure

I know,its a bit of a worry that most of young girls look up to Kate Moss and her lifestyle and want to aspire to it,I prefer Lily Allen or Dido as role models for a healthy shape and good attitude about life.I still admire Kate Moss's style but thats as far as it goes with me,fortnately I'm of an age where her life does'nt look glamorous to me,just empty and quite sad really,looking at her choices in men I guess she feels lonely to cos she's hooked up with some real losers that no-one in their right mind would touch.

Tara, I'm with you. I don't get it either but it's certainly true that the camera loves her.
Clearly her selling power is massive otherwise these brands would not be paying her millions to be in their ad campaigns.
I know Mulberry is trying to reach out to a younger customer but I don't think Kate Moss represents what the brand is about. I don't see a pic of Kate Moss and think 'got to get what she's got' but then I'm in my 40s.
To me Mulberry bags are everything from Helen Mirren and Judi Dench to Keira Knightley and Chloe Sevigny.

I take it you'd be in my OH's camp of "skanky drug addict b****d"?! I don't particularly like the way she looks (get the feeling she'd look waaaaaaaaaaaaaaay too thin and gaunt in real life) but I looove her clothes!

Yeh,have to agree she is a good clothes horse,or nag depending on your opinion of her!! Just makes you wonder how much airbrushing goes on in her editorial pics cos she does look a bit skanky in real life in the skin stakes?:lol:

Here is one of my early Mulberry bags, a briefcase style shoulder bag in congo leather - the tree logo is hardly visible in it. As it says "Made in E.E.C." (I wonder what future generations will make of that!), it must have been made between 1973 when England joined and 1993 when the name changed to E.U. I haven't worn it for a long time, but maybe I should take it out again - probably nice and low-key for meetings.

Attachments

• IMG_1099.JPG
    IMG_1099.JPG
    69.5 KB · Views: 41
  • IMG_1100.JPG
    IMG_1100.JPG
    179.7 KB · Views: 38
Here is one of my early Mulberry bags, a briefcase style shoulder bag in congo leather - the tree logo is hardly visible in it. As it says "Made in E.E.C." (I wonder what future generations will make of that!), it must have been made between 1973 when England joined and 1993 when the name changed to E.U. I haven't worn it for a long time, but maybe I should take it out again - probably nice and low-key for meetings.

Speedy! Thats lovely!! It has such a lovely gloss to it,and a very nice useful shape!!:tup: