How and when did your Mulberry obsession start?

I think I am leaning very much towards the Smithfield, in red, but I am one of those people that colour co-ordinates so I am used to black bags as they go with everything.

I must admit I am getting much more into colors,Mulberry seem to pull them off so well that after always going for safer options such as black and brown I am really;really hankering after something in color!!!

Yep I`II go along with that , i love the colour of my mabel and i`ve got to have the olive Euston before chrimbo!!

Oh and the Red mabel is fab also !!:heart::heart:

Stefy, I'm with you on the reds. I wear a lot of black so a shot of colour really peps everything up, especially in the winter. I'm so glad I took a chance and bought the olive Phoebe, I just love the colour.
The red Mabel is calling me..........

Nice, are you going to get one?
I'm so determined to hold out until the May meet so I can buy without feeling guilty. I've got a pretty good Mulberry collection - choc, black, tangerine and olive so I think a red Mabel would fit in really well. Hopefully by May the furore over the bag will have died down and Mabel will be at a realistic price in the outlets.
So far it's definitely top of my list for our May outlet get together.

Sounds like a plan :biggrin: Hopefully if will be reduced.

Gonna phone outlets again today to see if they have had any new stock. Although I am in a pickle as I do not know whether to wait for the sale online, in store, or at the outlets :S

If you can hang on I would. They know they can sell stock in these few weeks up to Christmas so prices are not going to be reduced any further. I'd try and wait until January if poss as the outlets will def be reducing then.

:biggrin: hee hee!

Wish I could see it in the colour that I want in the stores, that way I would know if I can hold out, like I said before am iffy about Red.

:biggrin: hee hee!

Wish I could see it in the colour that I want in the stores, that way I would know if I can hold out, like I said before am iffy about Red.

If in doubt hold out !!

I bought a bag without seeing it was a bit in two minds but thought what the h** !!

When it came , I was so sad , wished that I had tried out the bag first and not just bought from pictures.

Always the safest option .

If you're not sure I wouldn't buy without seeing it first especially if you're planning to get it from the outlets as they are non returnable although you can exchange.
There's nothing worse than being disappointed with a bag.

I have seen it in oak, and when comparing that with a Kensington I was like no defo the Smithfield (couldn't get Kensington over my shoulder), I looked at the Mabel in Red (non patent) and thought it must be similar in colour.

I have seen it in oak, and when comparing that with a Kensington I was like no defo the Smithfield (couldn't get Kensington over my shoulder), I looked at the Mabel in Red (non patent) and thought it must be similar in colour.

I think that its a darker red than the mabel , not much !!!