How and when did your Mulberry obsession start?

I'm obsessed with beautiful things of high quality in general, and Mulberry bags fall into this category. The Araline was my first expensive "designer" bag and I haven't looked back since (got it in 2005 I think..?). I'm not loyal to any brand, I buy stuff that has that certain je ne sais quoi.

on the website it looks pillar box red though

it would make it more easier to use though wouldnt it, because it is darker

The Smithfield I saw definitely wasn't pillar box red. That might be too restricting, the deeper red is more flexible, although possibly more of a autumn/winter colour.

The Smithfield I saw definitely wasn't pillar box red. That might be too restricting, the deeper red is more flexible, although possibly more of a autumn/winter colour.

Definitely !! this is why the red mabel is so appealing as it would be great for the summer as well :heart:

I am so proud to say that my daughter has excellent taste. I unveiled my new Bayswater to her last night and she was blown away!! The leather smell hit her first, then the beauty of it!! Yay, I raised her right!!!!! She did, however think I was crazy for buying just the right color of wrapping paper to go with the Mulberry ribbon... Oh well, nobody's perfect!!
Must not look at any other bags until May for my bday!!

I am so proud to say that my daughter has excellent taste. I unveiled my new Bayswater to her last night and she was blown away!! The leather smell hit her first, then the beauty of it!! Yay, I raised her right!!!!! She did, however think I was crazy for buying just the right color of wrapping paper to go with the Mulberry ribbon... Oh well, nobody's perfect!!
Must not look at any other bags until May for my bday!!

Yay!! You can get lots of different Mulberries between you and share them,double you collection without DH getting upset!!!!xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx:heart:

It is thanks to you ladies that I discovered Mulberry. I was just browsing on tpf, and saw posts about Scarlett Johansen's Roxanne in Match Point. That piqued my curiosity. Then I discovered the whole line of Mulberry. It has taken me awhile to realize that I am a Mulberry gal -- for the simplicity of design, and the lovely workmanship. For awhile, I thought I might like Gryson, but found it was too fussy, heavy and big. Now, I own a Rosemary, and just purchased an Antony and a Bayswater. I also like Belen Echandia, which is another British firm. So, the Brits have my business!