How and what do I use to clean my new Celine Trapeze Leather Bag?

livlavida

Oct 23, 2013
Does anyone know what specific cleaner to use for the Celine Trapeze bag? If so, please let me know and advise the exact steps to applying the leather cleaner and what items to use to clean the bag with.

Thanks!! :smile:

Shruti04

Nov 15, 2013
Hi dear, you can clean your leather bag with this process. Wipe grease and oil stains away with a clean, dry cloth then soak a cotton ball or cotton swab with rubbing alcohol and gently treat any ink stains.Fill a spray bottle with distilled water and a few drops of a gentle liquid detergent, body wash, face wash, or baby wash.Shake the spray bottle until the water and your chosen cleaning agent are thoroughly mixed together and suds present.Spray the mixture onto a sponge or microfiber cloth.Wipe the sprayed sponge or microfiber cloth across the surface of the leather bag.Take a clean, dry cloth and wipe the leather to soak up extra moisture that might have been left behind. With this, you can clean any leather accessories easily.

livlavida

Oct 23, 2013
Hi dear, you can clean your leather bag with this process. Wipe grease and oil stains away with a clean, dry cloth then soak a cotton ball or cotton swab with rubbing alcohol and gently treat any ink stains.Fill a spray bottle with distilled water and a few drops of a gentle liquid detergent, body wash, face wash, or baby wash.Shake the spray bottle until the water and your chosen cleaning agent are thoroughly mixed together and suds present.Spray the mixture onto a sponge or microfiber cloth.Wipe the sprayed sponge or microfiber cloth across the surface of the leather bag.Take a clean, dry cloth and wipe the leather to soak up extra moisture that might have been left behind. With this, you can clean any leather accessories easily.
Thanks for your reply! So you don't suggest to buy a leather cleaner? The Celine store recommended a leather cleaner called Meltonian...ever heard or used before?