How am I ever going to get a pre loved..

LVlvoe_bug said:
I found a Gucci bag that I loved and tried to get authenticated but the tag was not clear enough. I asked for a clearer pic which she posted on her auction but it was still blurry. I asked again for a clearer one and she said she was tired of taking pictures, that it was authentic and would not ruin her business selling fakes. I walked away for the attitude, my feeling was if she is not going to work with me now if something is wrong with the bag she wont help me later. I could not get what the big deal was sending me a clear pic of the tag~ I did tell her it was for authenticating. Well, 4 relists later the bag is still sitting there waiting for a buyer. If I was a seller and confident in my product, I would have no problem taking whatever pics the buyer was asking. Have you tried Yoogis for pre-owned? Every item I have posted for authentication has been good and they have an A rating on the BBB which is good.

This is very true. All my LV's are preloved from eBay & Malleries. Saw an item on eBay that the seller only posted a stock photo from somewhere. Not a picture of the actual item itself. Requested specific additional photos which of course seller responded with additional photos but not of the things I asked for namely the zipper pull, the heat stamp, the lock. Requested them without flash & every single one had flash. Not one clear picture in the bunch. Again kindly requested clearer photos and informed seller anyone looking at this item to purchase who is a true LV purchaser will request the same photos. The response..."ok." To date not one clear shot has been posted and no offers have been made on the item. I believe if seller is really selling an authentic item there would be no hesitation in providing whatever photos are requested.

I've sold my LV bags on ebay many times and have had great experiences each time. I always provide lots of pics for my potential buyers. Have you tried Yogi's Closet? They are a terrific and reputable reseller.