How about we start a style numbers sub-forum?

the thing is, I already ask that people please include their style #'s:yes

Here's my exact post in the Coco Cabas thread:
Please attach any photos you have of the Coco Cabas in this thread, please include the style, color, price etc. . .

If someone wants to start a thread, like I mentioned before, I'd be happy to copy/paste the style #'s into their appropriate threads.

Swanky ..Is it possible to clear some posts in the reference libary, that doesnt contain usefull information. I know your not suppose to chat in the reference libary but people still do. And second, would it be possible for you to put in stylnr, color and so on in already excistning posts?

as far as I know there's no "chatting" in any thread in the Reference Library. I literally go through EVERY new post on a daily basis to maintain it:yes:
Want to link an example for me?
Yes, like I mentioned before, if the info is compiled in a thread, I am happy to go add it:yes:

as far as I know there's no "chatting" in any thread in the Reference Library. I literally go through EVERY new post on a daily basis to maintain it:yes:
Want to link an example for me?
Yes, like I mentioned before, if the info is compiled in a thread, I am happy to go add it:yes:

I'm wondering where all this mess is to clean up in my Reference Library?