how about the Miu Miu Tote?

Runghissimo

Dec 29, 2008
Hi there,

what do you think about the Miu MIiu bag?
attachment.php

I saw it in mytheresa.com!

is it worth?

Thank you

Attachments

• miu miu.jpg
    miu miu.jpg
    48.4 KB · Views: 872
The bows would bother me. In fact, without the bows, it'd be something I'd consider. I agree it's plain, but there's a timelessness the general shape and vibe.

It took me a long time to decide if I wanted to get this new bow tote or the nappa charm. I mean, I finally found something that had handles long enough that I could carry the bag on my shoulder, had cute bows on it...and comes in very pretty colours this season. What more could I ask for?

Still... the plainess of it all still kinda bugs me. Otherwise, in terms of size and shape, it all looks good.
So in the end, I still bought the nappa charm...

I like it - just bought this one - Anyone know what color it is? Sughero? :shrugs:

Attachments

• pf1.JPG
    pf1.JPG
    73.8 KB · Views: 179
  • PF2.JPG
    PF2.JPG
    55.1 KB · Views: 159
  • Pf3.JPG
    Pf3.JPG
    55.4 KB · Views: 158
  • pf 4.JPG
    pf 4.JPG
    80.9 KB · Views: 140
  • pf5.JPG
    pf5.JPG
    77.2 KB · Views: 154
I heard from the westfield's miu miu that they have that in colors black,light pink,dark pink,beige,purple,light grey and dark brown.

Seems like they have almost the same colors than the satchels at this season ;)

Seeing yours gives this bag whole new look. It's relaxed looking and seems so luxe. Very nice!

Even though the bows have never done it for me, this bag works. I'd still be cocerned about them splitting though.

I agree. the relax state is sooo much better... the NAP pics is kinda plain looking and not as lux as other MM bags...

Serene - thanks it must be beige then :smile:
grietje, kiki119 - thanks alot! yeah it got a different look when all the stuffing is out - here is a few modling pics.

Attachments

• bow 2.JPG
    bow 2.JPG
    57.3 KB · Views: 224
  • bow 3.JPG
    bow 3.JPG
    55.8 KB · Views: 228
  • bow 1.JPG
    bow 1.JPG
    54.1 KB · Views: 203