how about the Miu Miu Tote?

serene

Vintage since '08
O.G.
Mar 23, 2008
York
I saw there the white one and didn't much like it but! the red one looks prettyyyy :cutesy:

grietje

O.G.
Oct 18, 2007
The bows would bother me. In fact, without the bows, it'd be something I'd consider. I agree it's plain, but there's a timelessness the general shape and vibe.

Francis

May 28, 2006
It took me a long time to decide if I wanted to get this new bow tote or the nappa charm. I mean, I finally found something that had handles long enough that I could carry the bag on my shoulder, had cute bows on it...and comes in very pretty colours this season. What more could I ask for?

Still... the plainess of it all still kinda bugs me. Otherwise, in terms of size and shape, it all looks good.
So in the end, I still bought the nappa charm...

serene

Vintage since '08
O.G.
Mar 23, 2008
York
I heard from the westfield's miu miu that they have that in colors black,light pink,dark pink,beige,purple,light grey and dark brown.

Seems like they have almost the same colors than the satchels at this season ;)

grietje

O.G.
Oct 18, 2007
I like it - just bought this one - Anyone know what color it is? Sughero? :shrugs:
Seeing yours gives this bag whole new look. It's relaxed looking and seems so luxe. Very nice!

Even though the bows have never done it for me, this bag works. I'd still be cocerned about them splitting though.

kiki119

needs to save
Jan 23, 2009
Columbus, OH/Toronto CA
Seeing yours gives this bag whole new look. It's relaxed looking and seems so luxe. Very nice!

Even though the bows have never done it for me, this bag works. I'd still be cocerned about them splitting though.
I agree. the relax state is sooo much better... the NAP pics is kinda plain looking and not as lux as other MM bags...

Cilifene

O.G.
Jan 13, 2006
Serene - thanks it must be beige then :smile:
grietje, kiki119 - thanks alot! yeah it got a different look when all the stuffing is out - here is a few modling pics.

Attachments