How About Some HOT CHOCOLATE on a Cold Winters Night??

baghag411

~ Michelle ~
O.G.
May 29, 2008
Chocolate Nikki that is. . . :graucho: She's finally here after ordering her two months ago. I have to admit with all the RM quality issues everyone seems to be struggling with lately, I was ambivalent about getting this bag (plus I'm not a brown bag person. . . go figure I ordered the chocolate). She is the perfect shade of brown!!! Like milk chocolate pudding!! Also, I have to say, so far so good-- the handle stayed on when I pulled her out of the dustbag and the studs stayed secure while I took pictures. I do not have a Kate Spade magnetic closure (first thing I looked at)!

Here's hoping for the best when I take her out tomorrow!! Wish me luck!! :P

I have to note that the new black and white floral lining is fantastic! It's soft and not the canvas feeling black and white floral that we all know and love. I love the new hardware too! The studs are smaller and more feminine looking. The cute little extra pocket is perfect for the old Starbucks card!

Without further ado. . .

P1010800.jpg

P1010801.jpg

P1010799.jpg

The color is amazing! I'm glad you didn't find any Kabecca Spadeoff snaps in there!! She looks very smooshy as well!

How do you feel about the mixed hardware though?

You know, I actually like it. I'm was more of a stamped-hardware-kinda-gal, but I'm really liking the mixed. I like it better than the original *ducking for cover* LOL!

You know, I actually like it. I'm was more of a stamped-hardware-kinda-gal, but I'm really liking the mixed. I like it better than the original *ducking for cover* LOL!

Whatever floats your boat baghaggie!! I'm sure I'll love my future wine mini nikki (who will most likely be mixed HW) just as much as my other RM bags with old or signature HW.

I'm glad you're ducking! :boxing: ha ha ha!! I'm kidding!!

Congrats on your new bag, it's gorgeous! I'm very happy to hear that you like the mixed HW. There's something for everyone with all the different hardwares which is great!

Cheers to you wearing your new bag in good health! :drinkup:

Awh, BH, :yahoo:I'm so glad you like it, I was keeping my fingers crossed for you.....one that you really liked the color (I know I love it) and....two that you didn't have any issues with your bag especially after waiting so long to get it.

I know I have been wearing mine consistently since she arrived and the shade of brown........ooooooolala..... just makes me melt.

Enjoy her!!!Congrats

I really love the new "mixed" hardware nikki's.. I think the bags are perfect and the nikki design has been perfected!!

I really like the fact that the side straps are thicker. Lovely bag!!

I love me some Milk Chocolate Pudding goodness! I am surprised you went for a neutral bag, baghag! I like the mixed hardware on this bag. Just curious: Do the bottom studs have RM inscriptions?

mmmmm.....YUM! The leather looks so luscious! I have to say, the entire new look is very polished, especially sans canvas! I love it! I hope you enjoy wearing tomorrow. I think you may be surprised by how she might grow on you. Congrats, baghag!