How About Some HOT CHOCOLATE on a Cold Winters Night??

:wtf::wtf: OMG that is horrible!! I'm sorry!! :hugs:

These are some pretty heavy bags. Maybe you can carry the bag alone, and only put a wallet in there so it doesn't feel so heavy and you don't have to let them go :nuts::nuts: (muhahha)

Your DD had a great idea, and your cyber DD agrees. LOL you can send them to me if you ever feel they need to be "worn"

Thanks everyone for your kind words!! :flowers:

I took Nikki out today and she is just downright, drop jaw gorgeous. :love:

Now the bad news: The bag is perfect. In EVERY WAY!! However, I fell a couple of months ago and my back and hip have not been the same since. I now find it hard to wear ANY Nikki. . . any of my MAMs for that matter too!! The bags are just too heavy now. I switched out for about 10 days recently and the pain went away. On Valentine's eve, I decided to use my Scarlet MAM and then again on Sunday. Ever since then, I've been in pain again. Last night I went through every item I carry in my bag to see if lightening the load would help. After wearing Nikki today to run errands for work, I'm in more pain now than before.

To make matters worse, my boss saw my new Nikki today and kept gushing over and over and over how beautiful the leather was. It just made me want to :crybaby: I have SO MUCH MONEY invested in RM and now I may not be able to use any of them.

I'm so depressed. . .

Oh, baghag, I hope your back feels better soon! Maybe you should take baby steps. Do you have a MAC to wear? Then once you've regained your strength work your way up to a nearly empty lighter weight nikki, switching off shoulders, and so on...It would such a shame for you not to be able to wear it, but pain or not, you certainly can still enjoy the eye candy. Amongst us minkettes, who would bat an eye if you slept with your lovelies? Along with Desi, I'd gladly volunteer for babysitting duties. :P

Awh Baghag, since coming over to the RM forum you have been one of my RM inspirations!!!. I hope you get better soon. I agree with the other ladies, give yourself a few months to heal and then try to give it a go again. I know it's hard because of the mesmerizing effect RM can sometimes have on you, but, it's the best thing to do. If that doesn't work than you have to do what's best for you and your health. I do sincerely hope you begin to feel better soon. :hugs:

Thanks everyone for your well wishes!! I'm feeling better today, however, I'm not carrying an RM! I will try my Mini Nikkis and see if they do it to me too!

Brinksey--never ever sell my Wine Mini. . . that one will hang on a wall if it comes down to it!!! LOL!!

I just want to give a shout out to Amy at Three Sirens! I pre-ordered this bag so I can't return it. I emailed Amy to ask if they had a Mini Chocolate I could exchange it with. She sent me a really sweet e-mail saying they are not carrying it but if they did they would have exchanged it for me because of the circumstances!

I just want to say that it really exceeded my expectations. I liked it even better than the Wine Nikki! *gasp* It's true!!

Thanks everyone for your well wishes!! I'm feeling better today, however, I'm not carrying an RM! I will try my Mini Nikkis and see if they do it to me too!

Brinksey--never ever sell my Wine Mini. . . that one will hang on a wall if it comes down to it!!! LOL!!

I just want to give a shout out to Amy at Three Sirens! I pre-ordered this bag so I can't return it. I emailed Amy to ask if they had a Mini Chocolate I could exchange it with. She sent me a really sweet e-mail saying they are not carrying it but if they did they would have exchanged it for me because of the circumstances!

I just want to say that it really exceeded my expectations. I liked it even better than the Wine Nikki! *gasp* It's true!!

BETTER THAN THE WINE?! NOOO don't go over the to dark side!! HAHA

Okay, I feel better . . .I just saw that RM is carrying the Mini Choco Nikki this spring. I will definitely look into that if the Mini's don't give me a problem.

Okay, I feel better . . .I just saw that RM is carrying the Mini Choco Nikki this spring. I will definitely look into that if the Mini's don't give me a problem.

You should! The minis aren't that heavy even fully loaded IMO. Plus, the flat shoulder strap really makes it a comfortable bag even if it is a bit heavy. The rolled handles on the MAM are killer for me.