How about pics of some small things to celebrate my TPF milestone?

karman

Crazy Cat Lady
O.G.
Aug 19, 2006
I'm nearing 13,000 posts! :nuts: Yes I know I'm a TPF addict :sweatdrop: It's also crazy that I passed my four years on TPF...which means I've been a purse addict and have been spending like crazy for 4 years...wow :P

Anyway, I knew I had to have one of those cute little cardigan charms from the Holiday 2010 packaging so I paid my SA a quick visit this morning. I came home with two things (= two charms) so I'm going to give a new Chanel addict friend the second cardigan charm :biggrin: I love sharing the love of Chanel with someone else!!

Mini CC crystal studs (for every day wear) and the raspberry red coin purse with the cardigan! I've wanted a card holder for awhile to use in my M/L as my regular wallet doesn't fit in the medium flap...but this is better because it can hold my cash and change too!! Much more roomy than my LV vernis cles.

5227830790_c7ab53179c.jpg

Matching cardigans!! Love the little pearls on the charm :heart:

5227831490_ae03fe32f9.jpg

Last edited:
The mini crystal studs...my regular sized crystal CC's were too blingy and big for every day wear, but I love them to death (as they were my first and I bought them back in 2007). So I bought the mini version to wear every day! :biggrin:

5227235753_f1e0fdae08.jpg

Size comparison of three pairs of CC crystal studs I have...

11C on the left, classic crystal CC's from 2007 (but are 00V), and 2010 00V mini crystal CC's

5227236089_5f9108c9ce.jpg

And on the ear...sorry my ear is a little red. Not sure why. The size difference is much more noticeable IRL :yes:

5227830062_6ca8ff393b.jpg
5227832574_14b4d5accb.jpg

I :heart:!!! happy 13000 posts! I suffered from carpal tunnel syndrome when I first logged on a year or so ago and 10 chanel bags later. Chanel eye candies on tpf is addicting, makes u wanna break your piggy bank all the time :smile:

Loving the little jacket charms!

Note to self...must buy something to get one for Holiday 2010, before they are all gone.

But, seriously! Love your coin purse in such a fabulous shade of red and your earrings are adorable on you!

Congrats on your new goodies.

:flowers:

Congrats on the 13,000 posts and the celebratory purchases! Impeccable taste, as per usual. How many cards do those card holders hold? I'm thinking of investing in one seeing as I had to "delete" a lot of cards to fit only the essentials in my current wallet!