How about pics of some small things to celebrate my TPF milestone?

karman

Crazy Cat Lady
O.G.
Aug 19, 2006
Canada
I'm nearing 13,000 posts! :nuts: Yes I know I'm a TPF addict :sweatdrop: It's also crazy that I passed my four years on TPF...which means I've been a purse addict and have been spending like crazy for 4 years...wow :P

Anyway, I knew I had to have one of those cute little cardigan charms from the Holiday 2010 packaging so I paid my SA a quick visit this morning. I came home with two things (= two charms) so I'm going to give a new Chanel addict friend the second cardigan charm :biggrin: I love sharing the love of Chanel with someone else!!

Mini CC crystal studs (for every day wear) and the raspberry red coin purse with the cardigan! I've wanted a card holder for awhile to use in my M/L as my regular wallet doesn't fit in the medium flap...but this is better because it can hold my cash and change too!! Much more roomy than my LV vernis cles.

Matching cardigans!! Love the little pearls on the charm :heart:

Last edited:

karman

Crazy Cat Lady
O.G.
Aug 19, 2006
Canada
The mini crystal studs...my regular sized crystal CC's were too blingy and big for every day wear, but I love them to death (as they were my first and I bought them back in 2007). So I bought the mini version to wear every day! :biggrin:

Size comparison of three pairs of CC crystal studs I have...

11C on the left, classic crystal CC's from 2007 (but are 00V), and 2010 00V mini crystal CC's

And on the ear...sorry my ear is a little red. Not sure why. The size difference is much more noticeable IRL :yes:

Sep 1, 2009
forum.purseblog.com
I :heart:!!! happy 13000 posts! I suffered from carpal tunnel syndrome when I first logged on a year or so ago and 10 chanel bags later. Chanel eye candies on tpf is addicting, makes u wanna break your piggy bank all the time :smile:

libelle

O.G.
Apr 26, 2009
So sweet of you. & thank you for those comparison and mod pics!! Congrats on your new goodies and tPF milestone!

karman

Crazy Cat Lady
O.G.
Aug 19, 2006
Canada
Congradulations on your milestone!!!

omg! I'm loving the coin purse! if you do not mind me asking ... how much was it?
Coin purse was $320 :smile: Came in plum leather, black, and pearly silver...store manager said they're getting yellow in as well.

petitechouchou

Giddy up!
Jun 9, 2009
Big congrats on your 13,000 posts! Super cute earrings and coin purse, what a great way to celebrate a milestone!

AMJ

~More CHANEL~
O.G.
Jan 5, 2009
CA
13K posts - you really love here! Congratulations on your purchases - I have the same mini cc studs and just love them!

mspera

Melissa :)
Mar 9, 2007
Lincoln, CA
Loving the little jacket charms!

Note to self...must buy something to get one for Holiday 2010, before they are all gone.

But, seriously! Love your coin purse in such a fabulous shade of red and your earrings are adorable on you!

Congrats on your new goodies.

:flowers:

hc1113

O.G.
Nov 14, 2010
The Great White North
Congrats on the 13,000 posts and the celebratory purchases! Impeccable taste, as per usual. How many cards do those card holders hold? I'm thinking of investing in one seeing as I had to "delete" a lot of cards to fit only the essentials in my current wallet!

Tartine

O.G.
Oct 19, 2008
13,000 posts! Well done karman!! & congrats to the pretty Chanels you got there. Enjoy! :biggrin: