How about a Tod's Subforum in the Designer Forum?-Calling All Tod's Lovers

gemibebe

O.G.
Feb 18, 2007
I've seen a lot of discussion on Tod's which is the truly classic Italian brand with great craftsmanship and wonderful leather.

It's also one of the most under-rated brands. I wonder if we should open a Tod's subforum in the Designer Forum section so that all Tod's lovers can exchange news and discussions on this brand.

What're the criteria to enable a brand to have its own subforum? Thanks!

I'm a Tods fan too, and I just bought the Marlene Lizard clutch that I've been lusting after for 50% off!!:drool:

Attachments

• tods-marlene-clutch.jpg
    tods-marlene-clutch.jpg
    42.2 KB · Views: 61
I have to say that I'm quite surprised to see that there's no Tod's forum here at tPF as it's such a prestigious brand (also very popular) in Asia and in Europe.

The quality of leather and the production process are regarded as one of the highest. That's why you can often see it on celebrities and upper class people. I do admit that in terms of design, it's very low profile, never flashy. But that's the reason I love it!

I have two Tod's bags and am planning for my 3rd: the patent leather Besonville in black. Wondering if any Tod's fans have already owned it and can share some pics (both for the bag and some modellling pics). The leather quality is super and whenever I carried those bags out, they always won me numerous compliments.

One of my friends who work at Hermes used to tell me that, in terms of leather quality, Hermes, apart from considering themselves the definitive best, only admits that Loewe and Tod's are also respectable competitors.

So let's gather enough endorsement an open up a Tod's forum!:yahoo: