How about a few more new bags to look at???? From the drilldown!

This is REALLY nice!!!! I wonder what other colors it will be coming out in? Does anyone know when these will be available to purchase? Thanks!
11594_d1.jpg
This is already on the Japan website, as well as the khaki/orange bleecker.

http://japan.coach.com/content/product.aspx?product_no=10143&category_id=989
style # 11594.

Call Jax, they might have it!!

Just fyi for those interested in the green/khaki carryall and wristlet.. I had the SA in store check on those for me and the carryall is large ($528). the wristlet is $108...she said they will be in stores on Dec 26.

I really wanted to.. but I don't know about the size... post pics when you get it. I really want to see how it looks! Did you order the wristlet too?

Your gonna kill me but Im not opening it until Christmas:sweatdrop: Its from me to me this year! I havent ordered the wristlett yet but Im thinking about it.
I do have a pic of me and my black sig. carryall....its the exact same size. Maybe this could help ya a little.

Attachments

• Ebay Pics 476.jpg
    Ebay Pics 476.jpg
    60 KB · Views: 56
  • Ebay Pics 477.jpg
    Ebay Pics 477.jpg
    57.2 KB · Views: 52
that's so weird b/c the SA last night looked on the computer and said it was showing that they will have the large hobos in khaki/white, khaki/punch and a punch patent. STRANGE!!!! :shrugs:

I asked about the khaki/punch ergo hobo today too and the SA looked in the computer but didn't see any indication. We've got to find out about these before PCE!!!