How about a dark grey WTM bespoke?

mariabdc

Runner
O.G.
Sep 11, 2007
I know this isnt very mindful, but i've been "thinking" about this bag

Here are circoit's pics (regular size with SHW)

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

Wow, the Dark Grey leather is so silky! I may have to *think* about this too.
Size, Lining, HW do not need to be the same with everyone on this bespoke, yes?

you are right... you get to choose the size, lining and hw:wlae:...

I own a DG TME and the leather is probably the best i've ever experienced:heart:... silkier than Bal's... the contrast with the fucsia lining is amazing... DG goes well with black, grey, purple... and even brown:faint:... I've posted comparison pics with other greys in my collection showcase and other threads... THIS LEATHER CAN BE DEFINED AS A STAPLE!

I think we should seriously consider getting this with the 10% discount for a group bespoke and free shipping:woohoo:...

According to info on other threads for bespokes, this wouldnt be ready before April, so we'd have plenty of time to save... Just a deposit now....:tup:

Last edited:
you are right... you get to choose the size, lining and hw:wlae:...

I own a DG TME and the leather is probably the best i've ever experienced:heart:... silkier than Bal's... the contrast with the fucsia lining is amazing... DG goes well with black, grey, purple... and even brown:faint:... I've posted comparison pics with other greys in my collection showcase and other threads... THIS LEATHER CAN BE DEFINED AS A STAPLE!

I think we should seriously consider getting this with the 10% discount for a group bespoke and free shipping:woohoo:...

According to info on other threads for bespokes, this wouldnt be ready before April, so we'd have plenty of time to save... Just a deposit now....:tup:

Ack! You have my wheels turning...... $180 now or 20%; and the rest later? I can't be sure until I see Cobalt, but I am def. considering this bespoke.

I updated my review thread with a few more modeling pics - this time with the bag filled with stuff. I will repost a few here for easier reference, though:

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

I am 5'3" and about 115 lbs, so you can get an idea of what it looks like on a short person.

News from Jackie: prices as shown in website with 10% off/AP + free shipping

Delivery date: end of March/April (although you may be able to negotiate delivery and, hence, payment, to some degree)