How about a dark grey WTM bespoke?

ITA with you, Maria...I am leaning towards the fuchsia, too. But I need my tassels. :drool:

I am willing to do the bespoke because of that gorgeous pic you posted above!! I love grey leather, anyway...and my LM is my favorite bag, I do believe...now I am going to try not to do a wine or pewter bespoke as well. :nuts:

I have buyer's remorse. If it's possible to have it before you've bought something.

I think I'm going to have to pull out. I have a light grey SMM coming soon, and although I really want a dark grey WTM, I have a mortgage and a wedding to save up for, and I haven't been doing well with all the bags I've bought in the last year :shame:

If it was September, maybe, then I'd go for it. But I really can't right now. So sorry!

I think that if I do it, then we only need one more person. I should know by Friday evening. As Maria has kindly advised me, I will be pushing my SO in the direction of buying a tin can on wheels. :lol:

I personally would rather spend my $ on handbags, truth be told. :yes:

Watchthestars--no worries. We understand!

As for the rest of you lovely lurkers, I think we only need two more for the 10% off and free shipping! I've decided on the full size with silver hardware and fuschia lining. That lining is simply stunning against the dark grey.

We can push back delivery dates a bit I believe if we need to. We would just need to decide on a time when everyone gets their deposits in so that we can qualify for the discount.

I hope you other ladies will consider. To me, this style in this color is the quintessential BE bag...it's got Jackie's signature all over it!:yes:

I HAVE GOOD NEWS FROM JACKIE!
She's happy for this order to go ahead when there are 7 ladies. She's confident an eighth will join soon...
So, i believe there are currently five definites and one maybe (loquita). We need the hesitant to take the plunge and ONE MORE GAL for this dream bespoke to go ahead.
We also need to agree on a deposit/delivery deadline. I am pretty flexible (being broke does help!)

Hi gals! I just wanted to drop in and say, I am still using my dark grey WTM non-stop. This is a new record for me, as I can't remember how long it has been since I have carried the same bag for over a month. I absolutely love this bag and could not imagine ever parting with it.

Hi gals! I just wanted to drop in and say, I am still using my dark grey WTM non-stop. This is a new record for me, as I can't remember how long it has been since I have carried the same bag for over a month. I absolutely love this bag and could not imagine ever parting with it.

I'm so glad to hear this! I imagine that this is going to be one of those styles for me as well. Sometimes it takes awhile to think and consider what works best, and I'm very excited because I think this is going to be one of my 'must have' bags!:yes:

Thanks for the heads-up, Circoit... I know i am going to love, love, love this bag... I may even establish a DG WTM lovers club in this subforum! LOL!

So, ladies, as soon as Loquita confirms, we'll need one more lady for this order to go ahead!

1. mariabdc - midi???, silver hardware, fucsia lining, late april delivery
2. tejasmama - DEBATING SIZE???, silver hardware, fucsia lining
3. harrycarry
4. contessa
5. calibaggal -silver hardware, fuchsia lining

maybes
1. Loquita - regular, silver hardware, debating lining