How about a dark grey WTM bespoke?

I wore my Cappuccino WTM today and LOVE it!!! :yahoo:

I definitely want one in a darker colour. Let's DO IT Ladies!!!!

I want one too!! Maria asked on another thread about how many dark grey bags one should have; I am curious if I could begin to get too many WTMs!! I just love the style though.

Contessa-do you have any idea about any of new designs Jackie is working on?

P.S. I was happy to see Jon Bon Jovi back as your avatar again but he went away too soon! He always brings back happy memories of my youth :girlsigh:. Maybe I need to finally get my own 80's big hair band dude as an avatar:jammin:!!

I think we could ask Jackie for delivery in April to give everyone time for saving and wardrobe planning..

So, this would be the list of interested ladies
1. mariabdc - midi, silver hardware, fucsia lining
2. tejasmama
3. harrycarry
4. contessa

Maybes
1. calibaggal
2. baligirl

Last edited:
ONLY THREE MORE LUCKY LADIES TO GO:woohoo:...

2. tejasmama - a MAYBE OR A DEFINITE???
3. harrycarry
4. contessa
5. watchthestars - midi, silver hardware

Maybes
1. calibaggal
2. baligirl

No longer a maybe!!!

2. tejasmama - a MAYBE OR A DEFINITE???
3. harrycarry
4. contessa
5. watchthestars - midi, silver hardware
6. calibaggal -silver hardware, fuchsia lining

Maybes
1. baligirl

We just need two more BE lovers who dont want to miss out on this amazing bespoke - the best messenger style in a leather that can be worn year-round!
Perfect for moms - perfect for your laptop - perfect for shopping ...

attachment.php

Yes, I do want this--I'm just still grappling with the full size/midi debate!

I feel like my LM is too large for everyday use and my midi is perfect, but with a crossbody bag, I may end up carrying more stuff for my kids so maybe the larger one would be more versatile. Anyone want to chime in?

Good to hear that, TM... Just two more ladies to go! Amazing. I never thought this bespoke would go ahead...

I am also torn betwen both sizes... I am afraid the large mmay slouch/lose its shape in the middle area while the round corners will retain overall shape, so it may look, ahem, "pregnant". Does it make sense?

PS Do we have a WTM midi/regular comparison thread where we could get some more info? Or comparison pics? Or comparison MODELING pics? I want this bag to be absolutely PERFECT and a KEEPER (for a change)

Maria, I am a WTM midi person-and I have only one large. Here are my comparison pics from another thread.
But you are warned-I'm not good in taking pics at all, hopefully you can get some idea :P
The model is a girlfriend of my youngest son, super nice of her to cope with me during the session!! She is thin-around 49-50 kg and 1.68 tall.
The petrol is a large TME

Attachments

• 27 12 08 022.JPG
    27 12 08 022.JPG
    138.6 KB · Views: 87
  • 15 jan 09 030.JPG
    15 jan 09 030.JPG
    85.6 KB · Views: 68
  • kopi 1.jpg
    kopi 1.jpg
    188.5 KB · Views: 80
  • 15 jan 09 017.JPG
    15 jan 09 017.JPG
    88 KB · Views: 54
Bonnie,

How do you feel the large one wears? Is it really more of a laptop-size bag where you wouldn't take it out for the day or does it feel too cumbersome for running around? Would love to hear more of your thoughts on the midi vs. full-size. And thank you for the pictures!

Thanks, Bonnie... That was useful... but i am even more confused now. Does the large "bulge" more than the midi? I am as tall as your son's girlfriend (what a nice future daughter-in-law), but probably 53 kg.... the midi looks alright on her...
Would you mind posting pics of the bags with stuff in them. Not overloaded, just some junk to see how the shape is affected? Ta!