How about a dark grey WTM bespoke?

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I know this isnt very mindful, but i've been "thinking" about this bag

Here are circoit's pics (regular size with SHW)

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. Wow, the Dark Grey leather is so silky! I may have to *think* about this too.
    Size, Lining, HW do not need to be the same with everyone on this bespoke, yes?

3. Oh, now I'm in trouble...

4. #4 Jan 29, 2009
    Last edited: Jan 29, 2009

you are right... you get to choose the size, lining and hw:wlae:...

I own a DG TME and the leather is probably the best i've ever experienced:heart:... silkier than Bal's... the contrast with the fucsia lining is amazing... DG goes well with black, grey, purple... and even brown:faint:... I've posted comparison pics with other greys in my collection showcase and other threads... THIS LEATHER CAN BE DEFINED AS A STAPLE!

I think we should seriously consider getting this with the 10% discount for a group bespoke and free shipping:woohoo:...

According to info on other threads for bespokes, this wouldnt be ready before April, so we'd have plenty of time to save... Just a deposit now....:tup:

5. Ack! You have my wheels turning...... $180 now or 20%; and the rest later? I can't be sure until I see Cobalt, but I am def. considering this bespoke.

6. I think it'd be 180 bucks now... and the rest in April or so... I havent checked dates with Jackie yet...

7. I updated my review thread with a few more modeling pics - this time with the bag filled with stuff. I will repost a few here for easier reference, though:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

I am 5'3" and about 115 lbs, so you can get an idea of what it looks like on a short person.

8. Thanks...
    I love your pics with your piano and bunch of tulips in the background... I love flowers!

9. Gorgeous, Circoit! :tup:

10. I definitely want this bag but I would like to know a bit more about delivery time. April would be fine with me.

11. Let me email Jackie and i'll get back with more specifics...

12. News from Jackie: prices as shown in website with 10% off/AP + free shipping

Delivery date: end of March/April (although you may be able to negotiate delivery and, hence, payment, to some degree)

13. This bag looks beautiful. I am seriously considering it. Again, loving the WTM style.

14. I wore my Cappuccino WTM today and LOVE it!!! :yahoo:

I definitely want one in a darker colour. Let's DO IT Ladies!!!!

15. Maria
    Did I read this right? Is the offer 10% off OR free Angel Purse? Though I'm not interested in this bespoke, I'm on the fence for the Wine Pebbled Glossy. If I could get a matching AP, it might push me over the edge :smile: