How about a Custom Order?

bsf31392

May 2, 2009
Would anybody be interested in going in on a totally unique bag. This will be more than a special order it would be like a custom order!

I am wondering if we could get 8 Minkette's together who would be interested in a truly unique bag. For example how about a MAC in Charcoal Grey w/ either BBW, Black Ostrich or Black Patent!! Or possibly the same trim options with the beautiful new Plum!! I think any of these combo options would look great with the new gunmetal hardware and long unfinished tassels!! I will email Codi and see if it is feasible, but I wanted to see if there would be any interest.

I am open to suggestions of other possible combos I just want silver, gunmetal or possibly brass hardware.

What do you think?

ETA: A Plum Roadie with gunmetal studs would be great too!!

Last edited:
Cool ideas! Of the options you mentioned, I would go for a MAC in dark grey leather with black ostrich trim, long finished tassels and silver hardware (with the rounded feet). :smile:

hi ladies,

we actually have a special order for a black mac with bbw trim going on here

other details:
blue zip
gunmetal dogleash
floral lining
long unfinished tassels

we won't know until sept/oct if it's a go, because the tanneries are closed until then, but i'm super excited about it!

This not for a black or brown basketweave or anything that has been done before, lets generate some ideas that would be unique...:nuts: C'mon Minkettes, I know we can be creative. (though i do want the charcoal w?black basketweave and gunmetal or silver hardwear!)