how about a Cabas in action thread?

bellsbells

Nov 21, 2012
It would be fun to have a cabas action photos thread, no? I have just discovered the cabas love since last week when I bought my lovely sun horizontal. I have had sooo many compliments on it, with stranger asking if they can touch it! Today I was trying on clothes at Kenzo and snapped some action pics.

IMG_4110.jpg

IMG_4111.jpg

IMG_4112.jpg

Jan 16, 2009
LA, CA

smokygg99

Mar 1, 2009
Paris
It would be fun to have a cabas action photos thread, no? I have just discovered the cabas love since last week when I bought my lovely sun horizontal. I have had sooo many compliments on it, with stranger asking if they can touch it! Today I was trying on clothes at Kenzo and snapped some action pics.

View attachment 2051438

View attachment 2051439

View attachment 2051440
L:heart:ve!! It looks fantastic with your red lipstick :smile:)))))) You should try heatwave by NARS, my fave shade of red (I love combining yellow and red).

bellsbells

Nov 21, 2012
Love this! Is the yellow hard to take care of?
Actually so far so good! The lambskin is easy to wipe with a baby wipe and I have been able to remove any spots that got on it so far.

L:heart:ve!! It looks fantastic with your red lipstick :smile:)))))) You should try heatwave by NARS, my fave shade of red (I love combining yellow and red).
HA—Heat Wave is one of my fave lipsticks! I also use Nars matte pencil in Red Square, another great one. And a new fave is Tom Ford Rouge Narcotic lipstick, divine!