How about a Black Crash Rock Me Regular or Midi?

I might be interested in either crash or matte. I'd like to learn more about the style and how it can be modified. I'd also like to learn more about the black crash leather currently being used. Maya said it is as soft as the pewter leather and I've requested a sample.

Citychris - Let us know about the black crash. I really liked it in Loquita's picture of her Love Me Midi. I wonder if anyone has the old and the new?

I would love to get the handles shortened. I wonder if that will be an option?

Contessa - I'm in no rush either since I already have a couple of black bags. I just think it would be such a cool bag for fall/winter.

Last edited:
Hey Citychris!

When you speak of modifications to the RM, what are you thinking about?

I believe someone was going to ask Jackie about having narrower straps. Also, I'm not sure about the current pockets. I think I'd prefer the bag without any outside pockets or with one front zip pocket with tassel (like on the IB).

I believe someone was going to ask Jackie about having narrower straps. Also, I'm not sure about the current pockets. I think I'd prefer the bag without any outside pockets or with one front zip pocket with tassel (like on the IB).

You know....I originally thought that the RM looked a lot like a cross between the LM and WTM, but when I compared the 2 side-by-side, they're really quite different.

And I was thinking about adding a zipped pocket too, but have to say I'm intrigued about this new "open" pocket concept because it will save me time from having to unzip and look for stuff- this way I can just reach in & go!

I like the open pocket. I find I don't use the zippered pockets on my bags at all so the open pocket really appeals.

I'd be interested in black crash or soft matt. Leaning towards crash leather but I what is the difference between the new crash and the old?

I just recieved my two LMs..regular and a mini..and the new crash leather is gorgeous!! It is softer than the "old" type, more intense jetblack and has more or less the similar surface of the Pewter.
And since I prefer less heavier bags, I think a RM in Black crash will be lovely!

But also one in the new Black matte could look great, alltough a slightly different bag.