Hover's home of handbags

damn woman you scored the lavender Tokyo and the olive Louvre which are both on my list! :heart: I was expecting to see the lavender Tokyo at the ongoing HH labor day sale but to no avail. It probably ran out on their physical sample sale or they're saving one of their bests for last? hmmm..

Right now I'm torn between the olive louvre and the blue croc mercer cause I spent waay too much on the last two HH sales.

damn woman you scored the lavender Tokyo and the olive Louvre which are both on my list! :heart: I was expecting to see the lavender Tokyo at the ongoing HH labor day sale but to no avail. It probably ran out on their physical sample sale or they're saving one of their bests for last? hmmm..

Right now I'm torn between the olive louvre and the blue croc mercer cause I spent waay too much on the last two HH sales.

I got the Tokyo in the summer, it was pretty cheap, I think maybe they did sell out of it. I always think the blue croc mercer looks great, so you can't go wrong buying either that or the Louvre.

hovercraftier, thanks for sharing your collection. I am a huge HH and Tano fan. I have been obsessing over the HH Louvre for a long time (since the April online sample sale), and now your photo has convinced me that I need to buy one now!

hovercraftier, thanks for sharing your collection. I am a huge HH and Tano fan. I have been obsessing over the HH Louvre for a long time (since the April online sample sale), and now your photo has convinced me that I need to buy one now!
The black and plum are even cheaper now than they were during the sample sale, so I say go for it!

Thanks everybody, you guys are all so nice!
Here's the latest Hayden Harnett purchase, Mosaique satchel and matching coin purse. Love!
hhmosaiquecombo.jpg

And my plum Ana, which I forgot to load before:
hhana.jpg