Houston Club

^ yup yup sweetneet! it was me. :biggrin:
i carry the houston when i am just going out for a few hours with my little man (he is almost 7 months now) and use my neverfull for long day trips.
if going out for a few hours, i get by with carrying 2-3 diapers, wipes in those compact wipe travel cases, change mat, cloths, a couple teething rings, my agenda that i use as a wallet as well, keys, makeup pouch that is just the right size for a lipstick, powder compact, and mini mirror. oh, and my cell phone.
it really does hold quite a bit and still stays structured looking. :biggrin:

here is a picture of what i have in it right now:
SA400112-1.jpg

once i take out the top layer of teething rings and my agenda, we have:
SA400113.jpg

and here is all that is in there:
SA400117.jpg

i try to keep my diapers, wipes, and change mat in a clear plastic bag, that way i just have to pull out one bag for all the items and it makes it easier to give to my bf that way if he is the one who is going to change my little one.

^wow, great pics. it does hold a lot, doesn't it? i'm not a mom but i hope to have kids sometime, so that's part of the reason i decided on a Houston, i can sort of convert it into a diaper bag in a few years time. :biggrin: and that's a very good idea about putting all the baby stuff in a clear plastic bag...i'll have to remember that! :smile:

is that your son in your avatar? *so* cute!! :smile:

You know LV and the vernis - they change the colors. I missed out on the bronze and found this beauty (& wallet) on eBay. Last year, I snagged a pair of Cole Haan shoes that match perfectly. :yahoo:

Attachments

• ebay bronze.jpg
    ebay bronze.jpg
    99.3 KB · Views: 186
I'm jealous of all the Vernis Houston girls.
Does the Mono Mat Houston count? It seems this is the only clubhouse for her.
Unfortunately I don't have a Vernis Houston, sadly. Just this one.

Anyway, if she does in fact, count, then here's mine! She's accessorized with a Coach Perfume Print scarf. She'll be my everyday bag for now.

mat-coachscarf1.jpg