Houston outlet, whats there 1/30

They are! I just returned from there. I like the bag, but not the colors. I can't do white fabric. The least little thing will get it dirty. Nice bag, tho! They also had the red/black Peytons and the choc/pink haversacks.

Does anyone happen to have the style number for the red/black peyton? Is is patent leather?
What about the price? TIA:tup:

FYI, they arrived more amanda accessories this morning.

i snagged the cosmetics bag in magenta and the coin purse in purple for a grand total of $25! insanity.

they only had a handful of avacado wristlets left, and i believe they were $30 a pop. they had SEVERAL planners with 2009 pages for $40. all magazine bags were 50% off $225 or so.

FYI, they arrived more amanda accessories this morning.

i snagged the cosmetics bag in magenta and the coin purse in purple for a grand total of $25! insanity.

they only had a handful of avacado wristlets left, and i believe they were $30 a pop. they had SEVERAL planners with 2009 pages for $40. all magazine bags were 50% off $225 or so.

Oh really? Darn it!! Well I'll have to try to swing by. Where there alot of mini skinnys coin purse you got? Thx

Ok, just left. No amanda minis. Lindsay lovers, they had one 12511 brown siggy fabric mix $629.99 - 50%. Also black bridgit. Other than that, same old stuff.

12511_b4bm_a0_front.jpg

Last edited:
i made nice with a really sweet SA who said she will call me if they get more amanda accessories in. she has no clue how often i'll be calling her in hopes of scoring more of these!

Tara, they had some evening bags for 39.99 I think. A couple wristlets in green. Nothing else in the morning. :sad: Give us a report if you see any resort pony tails or anything new!! :smile: I feel like such a stalker sometimes! A very nice SA said 'oh i stocked up on the amanda accessories when they came in'.....That left me very sad!!

Last edited:
139.99 one black one. I'd say call them to see if it's still there or charge hold.
It's in the shelf with the grey patchwork large clutches. They are in a tray on the shelf. Still has the clear plastic over the brass hardware too.