Houston outlet, whats there 1/30

There was 1 black amanda clutch in the clearance wallet drawers, 2 pink reese, suede anna, brown leather 13302 addison spectator, black sig gallery tote, black sig hamptons carryall, small leather blk carly, still had white ellie w lime trim, 4 teal lindsays, 1 teal madison clutch from last year (it has a turnlock, folds over, very cute. like the one in my collection)... I forgot the style #, still had ergo satchels in magenta, a blk patent, gold ergo convertible totes, gold jewlery boxes $100, There was this one nice suede jacket in camel size M for $100. I almost bought it. Jewlery case very empty.

Sorry for not listing it earlier.. just got perturbed by possible lurkers(bayers).. when I was there a lady had 2 large shopping bags full of stuff......

Just went this morning.. Outlet has HS new stuff from Full Price. Green tote #13196, small dome satchel in black/white, brown, and the magenta. Small dome was $209.99 + 50% and the tote was $229.99 + 50% off!! Wow!!! So fast. No accessories.

Also some of the HS gunmetal compact clutch wallets in the bottom drawer about $89.99 + 50% off.

Saw some black bleeker duffles w tattersall lining, cute!!

Just went this morning.. Outlet has HS new stuff from Full Price. Green tote #13196, small dome satchel in black/white, brown, and the magenta. Small dome was $209.99 + 50% and the tote was $229.99 + 50% off!! Wow!!! So fast. No accessories.

Also some of the HS gunmetal compact clutch wallets in the bottom drawer about $89.99 + 50% off.

Saw some black bleeker duffles w tattersall lining, cute!!
Duffles Large or med? Did they have a pocket on the outside?

I think it was medium. The straps were like double and the bottom of the bag hits before your belt line. I didn't look closely to see if it had a pocket on the back. It was about $259 + 50% off I think... not sure. On the first shelf when you walk from the cashier counter on your left towards the clearance corner. Also it was all leather.

wow. they are getting some good stuff.

i'd love a lindsay, but the weight/color aren't enough of my style for me to spend that much on it. it's still expensive, but it is a stunning bag.

please let me know if you see a sabrina (large) or julianne in any color really. i would love to have one of each.