Houston outlet, whats there 1/30

they have a bunch of the pnk/whte bleecker st clutches, a few oj suede celestes n 1 in yellow reg leather.

still the same pink leather annas.

blk w/ pat blk lthr spectator lrg shopper lindsay style

OMG, I just stopped by about 30 mins ago. It was a FREAKIN madhouse!! Can we say Spring break crowd?? The clearance section was almost empty, I couldn't see anything cuz there was too many people in the store blocking all the merchandise!! I found a HS gunmetal mini skinny & I really wanted a zip wallet. I asked the SA and she found one for me. Woohoo!! I want the tote too, but it's not out yet and she doesn't know when they'll put it out...and get this... she said they are not doing CHARGE HOLDS anymore!! WTH?

I did see the straw totes in orange, gold, maybe white, and 2 turquoise on the wall. They had some mini skinnies with the gold trim. I really couldn't see anything else cuz it was so crowded... Then the mgr was speakin on walkie talkie saying they are full capacity... Start a line outside.... omg...

hmm wonder if they have anymore gunmetal accessories. Thinking about going tomorrow, but that depends on what they have.
Not really, I went this morning cuz hubby needed some sneakers..hehe.. I didn't see any. They had a bunch of amanda jewlery cases in purple and pink. Probably sold out since they were cheap. More black amanda evening bags. Still had teal lindsays. I have to go again this week to do a Price adj so I'll look around again.

has anyone seen sabrinas or juliannes of any color at the cypress outlet?

i believe that it's a madhouse. the last holiday season we went was the week after christmas on a weekday and it was the same thing. line out the door!

Sorry folks, it looks like that metallic bleecker I talked about when I was there was picked up by someone for the point of selling on da bay... just saw an auction pop up recently with the seller in the Houston area... :sad: