Houston or Dallas Hermes Store

By my SA's own admission, the Houston store is not big at all because their clientele is small (almost all locals to the city; very few visiting customers). In the front of the store they have out the scarves, bracelets, ties and small leather goods. In the back of the room they have a small glass cabinet with handbags and a few racks of Hermes clothing. (They have no more than 9 handbags out on the floor at any given time and none of them of Birkins.) The manager is named Cici and the SAs I know are named Lauren, Lori and "Queen" (You pronounce her name like "queen"; I'm just not sure how her Vietnamese name is correctly spelled.) Personally, I think the friendliest, most down-to-earth (i.e., not howty-towty), sweetest SA is Lori (who by the way, isn't considered my SA since I made numerous purchases from another SA and despite my inclination to "switch", am unsure of the protocol for "divorcing" your own SA.)

I live in Houston and the Houston Hermes store is literally within walking distance from my house...(What is it they say about moths to a flame?)

Let me know what you think and what you find when you visit! Lala.

I Agree, Laurie is the sweetest SA there and I was lucky to get her as my sales associate. She has been a dream to work with and never pushes us to buy something unless we just love it. And yes, I bought my first Birkin from her.

Reactions: natebby
Hi everyone,
I am going to Houston this week and want to visit the Hermes store there. I am interested in scarves. Most of my collection is from eBay and the online store because there is no store near me.
Can some of you who shop this store give me some advice and information about them?
I have only shopped at the Paris store.
Thanks in advance for your help!

Hi everyone,
I am going to Houston this week and want to visit the Hermes store there. I am interested in scarves. Most of my collection is from eBay and the online store because there is no store near me.
Can some of you who shop this store give me some advice and information about them?

I'm not a regular customer there, but each time I go in, I get a friendly greeting and no shortage of SAs asking if I need help. And that's even with an impatient youngster in tow. I couldn't tell you about Birkin/Kelly availability since I've never asked, but it's a large store with what seems like a good selection of current colors. When I've asked about items not in stock (belts, shoes, scarves), they can easily see what's available from other stores on their iPads. It's definitely a store worth visiting, and I hope you find a scarf as a souvenir!

Reactions: debar
I'm not a regular customer there, but each time I go in, I get a friendly greeting and no shortage of SAs asking if I need help. And that's even with an impatient youngster in tow. I couldn't tell you about Birkin/Kelly availability since I've never asked, but it's a large store with what seems like a good selection of current colors. When I've asked about items not in stock (belts, shoes, scarves), they can easily see what's available from other stores on their iPads. It's definitely a store worth visiting, and I hope you find a scarf as a souvenir!
Thanks so much for getting back with me. I will let you know how my shopping trip goes

Hi everyone,
I just returned from visiting the Houston store on Thursday, was inquiring about a twilly and mousseline but no luck. The SA that helped me deciding which "souvenir" to take home with me was very patient and super nice. I would totally visit this store again when I'm in Houston! Good luck!