Houston Or Brentwood???

I prefer the Brentwood. It's bigger and has adjustable straps. The Houston, while a gorgeous bag, too, is a bit cumbersome to tote around because of the "fatter" base. I'm waiting for my Brentwood in pomme d'amour....as soon as my SA says it's in, I'm going to pick it up!!! Good luck with your decision. Whatever you choose, you will have one knockout bag!

The Houston is not that hard to use over the shoulder, but it is better as a hand held bag.

I also would prefer the Brentwood because it is bigger and its easier over the shoulders.

OP-so have u decide which one?
Pursenut-Pomme Brentwood is TDF, my SA showed it to me, and i was like:drool: :drool: :drool:

Classic Chic,

I haven't actually seen the Brentwood in pomme d'amour yet , but I have seen the Houston in the same fabulous color so I can't wait to see the Brentwood IRL. I wanted a bigger bag so I opted for the Brentwood so I have to wait until it comes in. My SA told me it was major drool-worthy!! Can't wait!!:yahoo:

I haven't actually seen the Brentwood in pomme d'amour yet , but I have seen the Houston in the same fabulous color so I can't wait to see the Brentwood IRL. I wanted a bigger bag so I opted for the Brentwood so I have to wait until it comes in. My SA told me it was major drool-worthy!! Can't wait!!:yahoo:

It IS major drool-worthy!! You are going to love it. The girl in front of me at airport security had one and I swear I stared at that bag the whole 20 minutes I was in line. It's on my list of things to buy this year!

It IS major drool-worthy!! You are going to love it. The girl in front of me at airport security had one and I swear I stared at that bag the whole 20 minutes I was in line. It's on my list of things to buy this year!

:yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: Can't wait to get my Brentwood then!! Yippee!!! Now the question is --- do I get the pomme d'amour heart coin purse or the white MC coin purse with it? What to do, what to do....:s

i love the brentwood because it sits closer to the body and the color is simply tdf! i got mine earlier this month and it's gorgeous! i always thought i would like the houston better but the brentwood is better IRL.

brentwood01.jpg