Houston Or Brentwood???

I like that the HOuston has leather linining; however, it's a bit bulky when I have to carry it on the shoulder. (The bag is too wide @ the bottom so it's not too comfortable as a shoulder bag compare to the brentwood)

The brentwood doesn't have leather lining. Plus, it's pretty big......so it's a lot of "red" :smile: Good luck & please post pictures of your new bag ;)

I like them both, but prefer the Houston's shape. However, it does look a little bulky for a shoulder bag (which bums me out because I'm dying to get a Houston in the pomme d'amour!)

per Eluxury:

Houston: 12 x 10 x 5

Brentwood: 11.5 x 15 x 3.7

so that's almost an inch and a half wider at the base. Do you live near an LV store where you can try them on? That will be the deciding factor for me because I need a shoulder bag, I can't do a handheld.

I tried on both yesterday; (yea my first trip to a LV boutique) and tried on both in the new red. I preferred the Brentwood which was a big shock; before seeing the bags in person. I thought I would go for the Houston.

I really like both but got a houston over a brentwood because when i tried the brentwood on, it was a little too big for me. I'm about 5'5". However, the wide base of the houston is a little bothersome =(

Actually, the one i think would be ideal is an old style called the columbia... it's narrower =)