Houston Meet-Up, Part Deaux

Which month works best for the next meet-up?

• March

• April

Results are only viewable after voting.

Bag-a-holic23

NEVER CARRY A FAKE!
O.G.
Feb 24, 2009
Hi ladies,

After the great turn out at our first meet-up, we couldn't wait to start planning for the second one. Well, it was originally suggested (by LV) that our second meet-up be held in February after the Christmas and Valentine's Day rush. So, I sent an email last week inquiring about a date, etc.

I received a follow-up email today stating that the person who originally helped to set this up (Lisette) is no longer with the company. What happened? Anyone know? She was really sweet. :sad:

Here's what I received:

February will not be an ideal month to host an event since we have
Valentine's Day, Chinese New Year and All Star, back to back that month and
the store will be very busy. Perhaps we can revisit having an event in
March or April.

Let's keep in contact and touch base at the end of February to discuss what
will work.

So, this gives us just a little time to decide what works best for us. If you are interested, please simply say so in this thread. When the date gets closer, we'll organize names/numbers via private messages.

This time, I definitely think we should plan to have lunch afterwards.

Thoughts?

Thanks & I can't wait to see you all soon!

I'm new to tPF, but do live in TX and frequent Houston quite a bit as my family and in-laws live there. Please count me in for the meet up. Do you know if there's a meetup like this in Austin? I live in Austin and it would be great to have a meetup at the LV store at the Domain as well. :smile:

I'm new to tPF, but do live in TX and frequent Houston quite a bit as my family and in-laws live there. Please count me in for the meet up. Do you know if there's a meetup like this in Austin? I live in Austin and it would be great to have a meetup at the LV store at the Domain as well. :smile:
Sorry I'm so late. I don't know about the Austin meet-ups. Sorry! Austin is lovely though. I'd come if someone plans one.