Houston Meet-Up, Part Deaux

Which month works best for the next meet-up?

• March

• April

Results are only viewable after voting.
:cheers: Just wondering . . . for the ladies who attended the last event, what was your favorite part and what could have been improved?

For me, I enjoyed the private shopping & goodies from LV. On the other hand, I wish I'd given everyone name tags so we could identify one another. :shucks:

Part II = NAME TAGS! :yahoo:

:cheers: Just wondering . . . for the ladies who attended the last event, what was your favorite part and what could have been improved?

For me, I enjoyed the private shopping & goodies from LV. On the other hand, I wish I'd given everyone name tags so we could identify one another. :shucks:

Part II = NAME TAGS! :yahoo:

Looking forward to it! :smile:

i am so excited!

what am i going to wear? what bag am i going to carry? what am i going to buy? ;) i have some important decisions to make. woohoo ... i had such a fun time last August and look forward to seeing everyone.

I am also quite thrilled to be attending! Can't wait for June 2nd. All of sgj99's questions are running around in my mind too! :panic:

you have to carry your new White Watercolor Speedy so we can all ooohhh and aaaahhh over it ;)

Well, I was considering my MTO DA Trevi GM. I also picked up an DA Illustre wallet to match.

But its pretty hard to beat that WC Speedy. Are you homing in on your outfit, handbag, slg's etc.?

Well, I was considering my MTO DA Trevi GM. I also picked up an DA Illustre wallet to match.

But its pretty hard to beat that WC Speedy. Are you homing in on your outfit, handbag, slg's etc.?

i know what i'm going to wear - that was the easiest decision of all. right now i'm thinking about carrying my Pomme Summit Drive. and i'm probably going to purchase a Mono Passport cover and have it monogrammed.