Houston Meet-Up, Part Deaux

Which month works best for the next meet-up?

• March

• April

Results are only viewable after voting.
Hi ladies, a tentative date for our second Houston meet-up is in works. The TENTATIVE date is Sunday, June 2nd. It will be the same set-up as the last time. The store will be closed for us from 9-11 with LV providing champagne and hors d'oeuvres.

The maximum number of attendees is 20 without any exceptions. There were quite a few ladies (from the first event) that requested to attend this one. That leaves only a few spaces available. If you are interested, please reply here and send me a PM ASAP with your name and email address.

Thank you!

Hi ladies, a tentative date for our second Houston meet-up is in works. The TENTATIVE date is Sunday, June 2nd. It will be the same set-up as the last time. The store will be closed for us from 9-11 with LV providing champagne and hors d'oeuvres.

The maximum number of attendees is 20 without any exceptions. There were quite a few ladies (from the first event) that requested to attend this one. That leaves only a few spaces available. If you are interested, please reply here and send me a PM ASAP with your name and email address.

Thank you!

yeah!

Hey! I wondered if you would be interested in coming again. PM me please. We cannot go over 20 ladies.

Thank you for replying I am interested. Do we have any options for date and time. Also if there is any spot available for a guest, please let us know. I would like to bring a guest if there is space. Thank you again for following up.

Thank you!

Hello. I would like to attend. I will PM with my pertinent information!

Good morning & Happy Easter ladies,

I have received confirmation; our second meet-up will be on June 2nd, same place & same time. If you're confirmed as an attendee, I'll email/PM you the details.

We cannot go over 20 people :shucks:

Believe me, I WISH everyone could come. However, LV is being very up front about this.

So. . . I'm looking at the list now and going in order of those who contacted me first. I'll post the names and a list soon. If there are available spaces, more ladies will be invited.

PLEASE be courteous. If you've RSVP'ed and can no longer attend, let me know so that someone else can fill your spot. :flowers:

Thanks & I'll see you in June! :party::speedy::speedy:

Good morning & Happy Easter ladies,

I have received confirmation; our second meet-up will be on June 2nd, same place & same time. If you're confirmed as an attendee, I'll email/PM you the details.

We cannot go over 20 people :shucks:

Believe me, I WISH everyone could come. However, LV is being very up front about this.

So. . . I'm looking at the list now and going in order of those who contacted me first. I'll post the names and a list soon. If there are available spaces, more ladies will be invited.

PLEASE be courteous. If you've RSVP'ed and can no longer attend, let me know so that someone else can fill your spot. :flowers:

Thanks & I'll see you in June! :party::speedy::speedy:

Thanks for organizing, M :biggrin:

Hey ladies, for now, we'e full. I went in order of PMs with the information needed.

Confirmed are:
1. Bag-a-holic +1
2. SPECME +1
3. SurgicalGal
4. MeNeedNewPurse
5. BJTaylor02
6. Kozee
7. DLSMommy
8. QueenLobo26
9. SammytheMUA
10. JGlassk
11. SJG99
12. Benswife2007
13. RealHousewife1
14.Libra1375
15. Tulip2
16. Hmamsey
17. Tiny_T
18. (Awaiting email confirmation) * spot will be opened if she doesn't reply in a day or so.

*Prbmani is the first back-up in line.
**Please note that we cannot guests this time around. Sorry!

i am so excited!

what am i going to wear? what bag am i going to carry? what am i going to buy? ;) i have some important decisions to make. woohoo ... i had such a fun time last August and look forward to seeing everyone.

i am so excited!

what am i going to wear? what bag am i going to carry? what am i going to buy? ;) i have some important decisions to make. woohoo ... i had such a fun time last August and look forward to seeing everyone.
This time, we're all going to have name tags so identify one another. :biggrin:! Great questions- LV wants to know if there is anything in particular that we'd like to see/buy? I'd like a better selection of bandeaus & luggage tags.

Also. . . What are you ladies going to carry? I saw some awesome bags last time!