Houston LV PF Meet

Way HOT pics! Love to see you all sporting your bags you guys ALL look terrific, and I agree it's awesome to see so many LE bags together on different people. Can't wait to see the pics the others took as well.

4 other members joined us... Amamxr [Jean], Evolkatie [Katie], Christine Aus, and Canada's.

Fourth pic: Amamxr's black Epi Passy with red Epi Cles, Christine Aus' Damier Ribera MM, KathyD's Leopard Adele, Syntagma's Silver Miroir Speedy and Monogram Canvas iPod Case, Vista's Bosphore Sac A Dos, My Monoram Canvas iPod Case, my black Suhali Cles, and my Monogram Canvas Porte Billets Cartes Bleue wallet.

I asked the SA if I could take pics, and she said, "Well, I'll make an exception..." :sneaky:

How fun, you all look like a perfect little PF family! I'm guessing that when you have big time clients like these nobody is going to complain about a few photos. Love the bags!!!!!!

OMG it was sooo fun! I really enjoyed meeting EVERYONE!

I think I tried on about half of the stores' clothes! LOL. I added myself to several more lists! I was able to snag only two shots in the dressing room. I will try to post them soon. They are really bad (taken with my SK3). One of the new quilted hobo coming out that is SOOOO HOT and the LVoe tank.

Today I purchased a fushia baggy pm, the obsession square shades in tortoise and my second pair of manolo mary jane's from Neiman's! It was a GREAT day!

Yay! Thanks John for posting the report. It was A LOT of fun even though my butt hurts from driving in from Austin. :P (but well worth it!) Great to meet everyone.

Some of us were camera-shy (me for instance) but everyone else looks great on the photos. :yahoo:

Crystal - thanks again for organizing this (and of course - lunch!)

And an extra special thanks to all of you for assisting with the first LV purchase - a Ribera MM - beauts!!!

p.s. - I DID manage to get a box from NM and they even wrapped it up for me.

Attachments

• 1-LV.jpg
    1-LV.jpg
    26.7 KB · Views: 270
That bag is soo gorgeous on you! CONGRATS! I really do LOVE it! I am so glad you came!

Yay! Thanks John for posting the report. It was A LOT of fun even though my butt hurts from driving in from Austin. :P (but well worth it!) Great to meet everyone.

Some of us were camera-shy (me for instance) but everyone else looks great on the photos. :yahoo:

Crystal - thanks again for organizing this (and of course - lunch!)

And an extra special thanks to all of you for assisting with the first LV purchase - a Ribera MM - beauts!!!

p.s. - I DID manage to get a box from NM and they even wrapped it up for me.