House-sitting's a Good Gig and It Can Afford You New Goodies!

Cheryl24

May 6, 2006
Some of you know that I'm a teacher so I'm off for summer vacation. :tup: A side job I've had for years is house/pet-sitting. This summer for some reason, I've had more than usual house-sitting stints with a couple more to come. This was fine with me because house-sitting money is purse-buying money!!!

Soooo, I wanted to share how I've spent my fun money so far with all of you. Yippeee!!!:yahoo:

attachment.php

Attachments

• Pic781.JPG
    Pic781.JPG
    81.1 KB · Views: 301
Wow, you are one heck of a house sitter! Excellent choices, they are all stunning!

LOL! I guess I am! Let me tell you...I've actually tried to "retire" from doing it for a while now. But the house owners keep referring me to all of their friends so I don't know if it will ever end. :P But as long as it keeps buying me LV's, I guess it's not so bad.

Some of you know that I'm a teacher so I'm off for summer vacation. :tup: A side job I've had for years is house/pet-sitting. This summer for some reason, I've had more than usual house-sitting stints with a couple more to come. This was fine with me because house-sitting money is purse-buying money!!!

Soooo, I wanted to share how I've spent my fun money so far with all of you. Yippeee!!!:yahoo:

attachment.php

Great selections!!!